24 Hours in Police Custody

Adam

On 3/12/2019 at 12:37, Albertlegend said:

Having watched this one and the last series i didnt realisr the number of people that went "no comment" during the interview process. Thst mustbe ome of the most frustrating things as the interviewer for them to sit amd no comment everything! 

Thing is though they f**k it up a lot by going no comment then answering  one of the questions   therefore the no comment is  in the eyes of the law decietful , as any schoolboy knows the no comment interview must be consistent         

I live about 200 yards from  Luton police station which is 95% of the time used for 24hrs    its like TOWIE or that Chelsea program to us

On 3/15/2019 at 13:37, Shandon Par said:

Can't remember the name of it and it must have been about 20 years ago but BBC did a documentary on Liverpool murder detectives. They were quite some bunch, not like the slick ones in 24 hrs in Police Custody and at the end of the series one of the team of police got nicked by his colleagues for murder (or "meeeerder" as they all pronounced it"). 

Haha    Mersey Blues     i remember that    the mixed race bloke  no one who saw that would ever forget the response   Merdeeeeeeer         my favourite was on motorway cops when again fiming in Luton  on my street  as it goes   chapel street/Windsor street junction the old bill stopped some black kid on a  moped    cuff him as they can smell weed from the bike  the skinny lad the rags the copper round the car as his complete clown of a  sidekick  CS gasses himself  in the face   i felt sorry for the poor plo getting attacked but that other one is a total weapon in and out of uniform           

5 minutes ago, chink said:

Haha    Mersey Blues     i remember that    the mixed race bloke  no one who saw that would ever forget the response   Merdeeeeeeer        

Glad it wasn't just my imagination. "You are under arrest on suspicion of x, y z and murder". 

"Meeeeeeerder???!!"

Watched Monday's episode. I imagine that one brother won't be too happy with the other when they watch this back. They had a massive operation on the go completely under the noses of everyone...then his brother decided to get up to no good online.

Also - 50,000 (fifty thousand) images and he gets, what, 18 months for it? Ridiculous.

26 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Watched Monday's episode. I imagine that one brother won't be too happy with the other when they watch this back. They had a massive operation on the go completely under the noses of everyone...then his brother decided to get up to no good online.

Also - 50,000 (fifty thousand) images and he gets, what, 18 months for it? Ridiculous.

This.

BTW 50000 images of anything seems utterly mental in the first place 

In the coming weeks it's about a stabbing in the main shopping centre.

Essentially a young aspiring rap artist/architect/why are you lot hassling my boy,  stabs a competitor in the leg causing them to run through the middle of the centre with an arterial bleed pishing out blood  until they just drop in front of a load of Christmas shoppers.

On 19/03/2019 at 09:08, chink said:

I live about 200 yards from  Luton police station which is 95% of the time used for 24hrs    its like TOWIE or that Chelsea program to us

Aye the area around Luton police station is definitely twinned with The Kings Road :)

On 3/20/2019 at 13:57, pub car king said:

Aye the area around Luton police station is definitely twinned with The Kings Road :)

HAHA  you must be familiar with it 

On 20/03/2019 at 12:27, scottsdad said:

I don't recall it saying it was a consecutive sentence either so it might not even be that,shocker

On 3/20/2019 at 13:51, pub car king said:

In the coming weeks it's about a stabbing in the main shopping centre.

Essentially a young aspiring rap artist/architect/why are you lot hassling my boy,  stabs a competitor in the leg causing them to run through the middle of the centre with an arterial bleed pishing out blood  until they just drop in front of a load of Christmas shoppers.

about a week after those lads butchered each other in the Arndlale (well the Mall to call it by its newer title)  i witnessed a fight between 2 lads and one dropped a fair sized blade that no doubt would have to be replaced before the next family roast dinner     there is a gang of young lads and i mean young who hang  around on George street ( Lutons *Main Street*) who are proper nasty little buggers  they are oblivous to the cameras  flashing knives at each other and according to the homeless bloke i spoke to outside McDonalds  while watching them play up one night they  "may be 14 year olds but they will stab you,Bruv"   i've 2 Boys 17 and 11 both there Mums and Me dont see eye to eye so i cant be the  Dad id like to be ,cant take them to kenilworth rd every game like id love to,one lives in Donegal and the other in Exeter and for that i'm grateful       Luton is a bad place at the minute especially for adolescant boys

That was a grim watch last night.

The drivers reaction when he realised he was still getting charged despite confessing the truth was brilliant. Did he really think he’d be given immunity and protection?

Possibly the best documentary show on TV right now, and this episode was very timely with the English knife crime epidemic that is going on.

The attitudes though are alien to me. "He just showed his knife to the boy, that was all, just the handle of it." bad enough, but the response then is for a car load of boys to track him down and stab him, what, 10 times?  Major attitude adjustments needed.

And when that wee boy who was hiding behind his mum ("he's not a violent boy") was arrested, the look on his face when he heard the word "murder". What did he think someone being stabbed over and over again would do? Tickle him?

The one in the shopping centre is only alive because one of the first on scene managed to tie their waist belt tight enough around the boys leg to slow the bleed.

Honestly don't know what the f**k is wrong with these lads they have no realisation of the devistation carrying a knife will cause and they won't learn from it.

The boy who grassed them up will need to disappear when he gets out.

To be fair he's probably not safe in jail either after that.