24 Hours in Police Custody

Adam

• 3 months later...

Really can't get a handle on the younger lassie. On one hand she's mortified that he'll disappoint her mum and is really concerned about finishing her degree. Then she gives a whole cold "No comment" interview whilst being shown clear CCTV that she led the two guys in.

6 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Really can't get a handle on the younger lassie. On one hand she's mortified that he'll disappoint her mum and is really concerned about finishing her degree. Then she gives a whole cold "No comment" interview whilst being shown clear CCTV that she led the two guys in.

At first I thought she was just someone that had maybe got caught up in something she wasn't expecting, whereas the other one has guilty written all over her. But the more I watched the less I think she's as innocent as she's trying to make out. It'll be an interesting watch tonight.

Well that was excellent. 

The show has changed to focus on the investigation side of things. When. It started it was all about the person in custody. But when all four sit and say "no comment" the show has to evolve. 

I actually burst out laughing at the understatement of the younger girl saying that she was going to "disappoint" her mother. I just imagined being in that situation, phoning my mum and uttering something like: "Mum, I know you will be a bit disappointed here.... but I have just been charged with murder."