Seated stands

sctv

17 minutes ago, Ylf said:

They look decent but you know someone’s is going to burn them down

instead of using plastic seats use the metal ones found in railway stations etc, cant set fire to something that wont burn

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a good opportunity for an engineering firm in Scotland to do these, both seating and standing, as a cheap(er) alternative to the normal stand suppliers.

Afterall, Licencing is going to be a big thing over the next decade and clubs are going to be looking at providing standing cover and seats as cheaply as possible.

Is there anything going to be happening with the changing room issues? I notice work being done behind the other 3g pitch. What's happening there?

I take it there no option for Airdirs Park to use. I find it bewildering as an outsider that clubs such as Airdrie with artificial surfaces are no encouraging another club to use the facility on a regular basis. As a Raith fan I see our pitch being used for training and matchdays, that is it. There are no suitable changing rooms and lighting to open to public.

Is there anything going to be happening with the changing room issues? I notice work being done behind the other 3g pitch. What's happening there?  

I take it there no option for Airdirs Park to use. I find it bewildering as an outsider that clubs such as Airdrie with artificial surfaces are no encouraging another club to use the facility on a regular basis. As a Raith fan I see our pitch being used for training and matchdays, that is it. There are no suitable changing rooms and lighting to open to public.

Glasgow uni use airdrie,

Stenny up until recently had shire using their pitch, now shire use falkirk.

Palmerston has a few teams using it, Annan have edusport.

Montrose share theirs with the junior side.

Clyde and Cumbernauld colts both use broadwood.

Alloa have bsc Glasgow.

Think that has you the only spfl side outside the premiership without a tennent apart from ochilview which has been used in the past.

We are moving to the other park for next season, hence the changing facilities heading there.

As for Airdrie, we enquirer but the had an amateur team in to allow them there license, I believe it was one of the university’s teams so a non starter for us.

I’m happy us progressing the way we are at our new park, plenty still to come

We are moving to the other park for next season, hence the changing facilities heading there.

As for Airdrie, we enquirer but the had an amateur team in to allow them there license, I believe it was one of the university’s teams so a non starter for us.

I’m happy us progressing the way we are at our new park, plenty still to come

When there last week was curious about the work being done but my putting 2+2 together does make 4. Always thought that was the better of the two parks for you lot. The pitch is a bit tired is it not.

Your current surface is far superior I'd say.

Archived