• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
sctv

Seated stands

IMG_0403.jpg

Gartcairn are aiming at getting two of these as we continue to build at our park.

Firstly looking for someone to fabricate for us.

Secondly there was interest from other junior teams on this sort of thing, any interest let me know and we could maybe get a better price if we pool together.

IMG_0403.jpg.2c4512999a3389b0e427f1982798a932.jpg
Gartcairn are aiming at getting two of these as we continue to build at our park.
Secondly there was interest from other junior teams on this sort of thing, any interest let me know and we could maybe get a better price if we pool together.

We looked at these last year, thiscone is made by a Chinese company
Brilliant idea but cmon surely a Scottish company could do this at the same price or better?

10 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Brilliant idea but cmon surely a Scottish company could do this at the same price or better?

I blame brexit and if a heavy talbot fan like dipple burn sits on them fragile looking seats then he definitely brexit. :whistle

Edited by ThemightyHERTHA

31 minutes ago, sctv said:

IMG_0403.jpg

Think those are basically converted shipping contrainers.

http://stadiumsolutions.co.uk probably your best bet

I think lots of clubs would love to have a covered seated stand but cost is obviously the major factor preventing it happening.  We have uncovered seating at Maryhill and Benburb at the moment which is hardly used as far as I can see. Who wants to sit in a puddle  on a  plastic seat on a wet day? I would rather stand in a covered terracing area or even outdoors with a brolly than that.

I think lots of clubs would love to have a covered seated stand but cost is obviously the major factor preventing it happening.  We have uncovered seating at Maryhill and Benburb at the moment which is hardly used as far as I can see. Who wants to sit in a puddle  on a  plastic seat on a wet day? I would rather stand in a covered terracing area or even outdoors with a brolly than that.
I think having open seating in Scotland isn't the smartest idea to be fair.

1 hour ago, garrellburn said:

I havent seen anyone in the Maryhill seats for years, the route was blocked off last time I was there but the seats at Benburb are very well used on matchdays.

New Tinto is getting cover. Something to with regulations for the SWPL

12 hours ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

I blame brexit and if a heavy talbot fan like dipple burn sits on them fragile looking seats then he definitely brexit. :whistle

You couldnt install that at Beith, people would roll out the side thats going down the slope.

12 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

You couldnt install that at Beith, people would roll out the side thats going down the slope.

Some of our fans who like a drink are capable of that anyway even on a level playing field ;)

Edited by ThemightyHERTHA

Stadium solutions stuff is very impressive, mostly prefabricated stuff. How many seats are you looking to put in? They seem to have lots of different types. I think a stand for 350 is around £250k from them depending on what it includes.

I was basing my post on a stand with changing rooms that id seen stadium solutions build?
Aye they can do literally anything, for "kit" stands you put down the base and they come along and build on site. Kelty are Stadium Solutions, I'm fairly sure Spartans are. Easthouses definitely are, they started with a 70 seat and then a year later they extended it to 100. The cover at LTHV is also them.

contact J&D Pierce structural steelwork  https://www.jdpierce.co.uk/     although they are into larger stadia like brentford's new ground and bristol sport they could fabricate this easily, they are also big supporters of kilbirnie ladeside..... It might be worth showing photos of the above to local fabricators as it does look like it is possible to build it from a 40' container, not exactly mega fabrication

Think the Buffs were looking at putting a similar size stand at the new ground.