Arbroath vs East Fife

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough one to call this. Both sides have lost a bit of momentum recently but will be looking for three points to further cement their top of the table/ play-off positions.

From an East Fife point of view we are edging closer to a full-strength squad, which is something we could only have dreamed of as recently as a fortnight ago...

Rain but only 20mph winds forecasted

Sleet and only ( ??)20mph winds means another Saturday lottery -after some nice days during the week, the gods are determined to punish lower league football (less protection than big stadia). E Fife may be more acclimatised after playing 90 minutes in similar atrocious conditions on Tuesday.

Sleet and only ( ??)20mph winds means another Saturday lottery -after some nice days during the week, the gods are determined to punish lower league football (less protection than big stadia). E Fife may be more acclimatised after playing 90 minutes in similar atrocious conditions on Tuesday.

Updated met office has 16mph winds with gusts up to 26, that's not very windy is it?

Last week it was 23-26Mph winds with gusts up to 36-39 I'm sure

The wife and I are travelling 500 miles to see This match. Last match she saw was EF 0 Lichties 5 last season. Same again please. She thinks it’s always like that.

A 5-0 win for the away team would be great !!! [emoji6][emoji23]

Unless the weather forecast changes, I probably won’t be making the journey since it now predicts heavy snow. Still sore from the abandonment of the Stranraer game. Things can change but yet it looks like it will be poor conditions for a game of football. Strange that winter is catching up now after a fairly mild few months. Then it’s bloody Stranraer the following week so may well miss that. If this is disruptive for the fans, it’s not entirely amenable for the players.

Unless the weather forecast changes, I probably won’t be making the journey since it now predicts heavy snow. Still sore from the abandonment of the Stranraer game. Things can change but yet it looks like it will be poor conditions for a game of football. Strange that winter is catching up now after a fairly mild few months. Then it’s bloody Stranraer the following week so may well miss that. If this is disruptive for the fans, it’s not entirely amenable for the players.

Never seem to get proper snow in Arbroath

16 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Updated met office has 16mph winds with gusts up to 26, that's not very windy is it?

Last week it was 23-26Mph winds with gusts up to 36-39 I'm sure

36 gusts ,, 36 gusts , heloooooooo

I see that we are around 4/1 to win today. Very generous odds considering we are nearly back up to full strength. I wouldn’t touch it though because we have already agreed on a point each.

It's been that way for weeks, tempting odds for all the teams we've played considering how we've been playing. Never touch our games though when doing a line

Archived