Little
Hamilton

Denholm
Gold
Swankie
Linn

Wallace
McKenna

Harsh on Doris to drop out, wouldn’t be against him starting with McKenna out wide though.

Whately for Goldie, not enough defensive cover with Gold and Swanks in centre-mid

Whately for Goldie, not enough defensive cover with Gold and Swanks in centre-mid

Whatley being a defensive midfielder is an absolute myth. He is constantly caught out on the break and couldn’t tackle a fish supper. Whilst he may be slightly better defensively than Gold, Gold beats him in just about every other aspect of the game.

Whatley being a defensive midfielder is an absolute myth. He is constantly caught out on the break and couldn’t tackle a fish supper. Whilst he may be slightly better defensively than Gold, Gold beats him in just about every other aspect of the game.

Your dislike of the man is something else [emoji23]

Whatley over Gold for me too this game [emoji12]

He simply has to put Gold on the right and Wallace and mckenna up front, anything else is unthinkable 

I think that would give the midfield resilience we need with Gold and McKenna tracking back. I feel sorry for DD though - he can be a real goal threat.

Archived