• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Lichtie78

Arbroath vs East Fife

A win well needed to ease the nerves.

DJ

JT

TOB

Little

Hamilton

Denholm

Gold

Swankie

Linn

Wallace

McKenna

Harsh on Doris to drop out, wouldn’t be against him starting with McKenna out wide though.

Might go with Gold for DD and Whately in centre mid but rest looks good for me.

We need 4 wins....4 fuckin wins. Let’s hope it starts this coming week

7 minutes ago, RR35 said:

The Raith Rovers steam train is coming

WIZARD-OF-OZ-021417-770x470.jpg

Just a point each again lads/ladies?

The Bobby Linn Alliance.

Or we could just have a novelty penalty contest?

A win well needed to ease the nerves.
DJ

JT
TOB
Little
Hamilton

Denholm
Gold
Swankie
Linn

Wallace
McKenna

Harsh on Doris to drop out, wouldn’t be against him starting with McKenna out wide though.

Whately for Goldie, not enough defensive cover with Gold and Swanks in centre-mid

Whately for Goldie, not enough defensive cover with Gold and Swanks in centre-mid

Whatley being a defensive midfielder is an absolute myth. He is constantly caught out on the break and couldn’t tackle a fish supper. Whilst he may be slightly better defensively than Gold, Gold beats him in just about every other aspect of the game.

Whatley being a defensive midfielder is an absolute myth. He is constantly caught out on the break and couldn’t tackle a fish supper. Whilst he may be slightly better defensively than Gold, Gold beats him in just about every other aspect of the game.

Your dislike of the man is something else

Whatley over Gold for me too this game

F*** knows what our best lineup is right now. I’m glad I’m not Dick. But don’t worry, I’m travelling 500 miles to watch this one so the lads will win for me. Promise.

He simply has to put Gold on the right and Wallace and mckenna up front, anything else is unthinkable 

He simply has to put Gold on the right and Wallace and mckenna up front, anything else is unthinkable 

I think that would give the midfield resilience we need with Gold and McKenna tracking back. I feel sorry for DD though - he can be a real goal threat.

Denholm..?

Dj

Thomson  Little ToB Hammy

Linn Whatley Gold McKenna

Doris  Wallace 

Usual back 5
Gold whatley swankie linn
Mckenna
Wallace

I think denholm & doris did ok last week & maybe harsh to drop them but this is our best 11 imo