• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Can you remember the thread it all came out on?

I'm out just now but will have a look later.

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/225792-celtic-v-dundee-20-sept/&page=3&tab=comments#comment-9793922

Edited by Tynierose

On 13/09/2015 at 15:32, Dave Coaches said:

I'm not going.

On 13/09/2015 at 17:43, bhoy who invented weetabix said:

Are ye no, naw?

On 13/09/2015 at 17:55, Dave Coaches said:

Naw

On 13/09/2015 at 20:09, bhoy who invented weetabix said:

Looks like Dave isn't going then

Minter.

Even his alter ego doesn't go to games.

On 15/09/2015 at 10:31, YassinMoutaouakil said:

All I remember about Dave Coaches is him telling me he'd f**k Ariana Grande when she was about 14.

giphy.gif.022e41b9dd8fe0cfb46c1f919da16cf9.gif

50 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I cant remember the exact thread tbh, but it was @Tynierose who eventually outed him, somewhere. 

He definitely started talking to himself in a Dundee v Celtic thread though, this page has him talking about whether hes going to the match, but I'm certain theres Gen Nonsense threads with full blown conversations...

Hes Dave Coaches and the bhoy who invented weetabix.

The memories and characters in that thread.

The late Dee Dee, mattydfc, dee boy and of course deefiant claiming someone wasn't going to see £100.

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

I've just come in from work 

Lies. 

Here's another belter

A funny thread, I'll admit. However he's replying to his own thread multiple times before the thread even reaches page 2.

Imagine behaving like that as a grown adult and then having the audacity to call somebody else a weirdo :lol:

Edited by Louis Litt

I watched a film the other night where a guy is in search of his biological father,  only to find out he is too late and turns up at his funeral to find out that his dead dad's daughter is reading the eulogy - horrifyingly for him, he had pumped this girl the night before. His feeling of repulsion is exactly how I felt when I found out Dave Coaches was Magee and I had been quite enjoying his posts. 

Film spoiler:

Spoiler

Turns out that the dead guy wasn't actually his dad, so he hadn't pumped his sister after all. 

That thread reminded me about Deefiant and his thievery. Just out of curiousity, did he return all that money he tried to swindle? 
He said those he couldn't give money back to I think he said he gave to charity.

8 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
11 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:
That thread reminded me about Deefiant and his thievery. Just out of curiousity, did he return all that money he tried to swindle? 

He said those he couldn't give money back to I think he said he gave to charity.

Aye but did he? Not to be trusted imo

23 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Aye but did he? Not to be trusted imo

Must've done - there are no starving Biafrans now

14 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I watched a film the other night where a guy is in search of his biological father,  only to find out he is too late and turns up at his funeral to find out that his dead dad's daughter is reading the eulogy - horrifyingly for him, he had pumped this girl the night before. His feeling of repulsion is exactly how I felt when I found out Dave Coaches was Magee and I had been quite enjoying his posts. 

Film spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

Turns out that the dead guy wasn't actually his dad, so he hadn't pumped his sister after all. 

Sounds like something that would happen in Fintry tbf.  Apart from the spoiler bit.

Sounds like something that would happen in Fintry tbf.  Apart from the spoiler bit.

Been there once, got punched in the face, which prompted my host to go on a man hunt for the night. My one and only night in Dundee.