• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Time to move onto the next game

Saint Patrick's Day...

Shouldn't be any issues as long as we let them win.

Ffs G_man the plan was for no-one to make a thread and all of us to just pretend that this wasn't happening. 

25 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Ffs G_man the plan was for no-one to make a thread and all of us to just pretend that this wasn't happening. 

And yet Dundee fans have started 2 seperate threads.

Massive fail.

Hope that Dundee fan who, while arguing with the stewards last game up there started punching himself in the face is at the game, that was the greatest thing i've ever seen at the football. 

Neil, gonnae please start Eduoard up front.

I can only assume he's doing this as part of his cliffhanger approach to the run in.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Hope that Dundee fan who, while arguing with the stewards last game up there started punching himself in the face is at the game, that was the greatest thing i've ever seen at the football. 

Quite high praise, all things considered. 

I can remember us playing a midweek game about 15 years ago against Dundee on St.Patricks day. I think we may have even have had the Derry for it?

38 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I can remember us playing a midweek game about 15 years ago against Dundee on St.Patricks day. I think we may have even have had the Derry for it?

Don't remember us being in the old Derry enclosure but we did get most of the old main stand at one point, now it's just a small section above the tunnel, this is the game you are thinking of.

We've definitely given you the Derry before. 

1 hour ago, Dele said:

It was soon after administration. We gave both of them their usual allocation plus the Derry to maximise the income.

I did hear it suggested (not from anyone in an official capacity) that at £30 a head this season we should just give them three sides and shunt all the home fans into the Bobby Cox. I don't think it was entirely serious, but it is the logical conclusion of the argument that a sold-out away end at £30 each more than offsets the loss of home PATG supporters.

Instead of having a crowd w**k on this thread how about we have a broken chair w**k instead.

I'll go 50 broken chairs and 5 flares and 10 green brigade fannies to get chucked out for smelling of pish.

5-0 and Sinclair will get 2 of them. About to see what the odds are for this.

18 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

I can only assume he's doing this as part of his cliffhanger approach to the run in.

Keeping the myth of a title race is hard work these days.

14 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Don't remember us being in the old Derry enclosure but we did get most of the old main stand at one point, now it's just a small section above the tunnel, this is the game you are thinking of.

14 hours ago, Dele said:

13 hours ago, The Master said:

It was soon after administration. We gave both of them their usual allocation plus the Derry to maximise the income.

I did hear it suggested (not from anyone in an official capacity) that at £30 a head this season we should just give them three sides and shunt all the home fans into the Bobby Cox. I don't think it was entirely serious, but it is the logical conclusion of the argument that a sold-out away end at £30 each more than offsets the loss of home PATG supporters.

This probably ties in with the game Flybhoys posted. I can remember having a ticket in the Derry but you struggle to see any of it in the highlights reel. Im sure they even had a pogues tune on the tannoy that night to make us feel oh so very welcome.

Boils my pish that in this country we bend over for the ugly sisters just to make ends meet, what makes it even worse the locals hunters of glory will be out in force to see their beloved hoops for the second time, the scenes at dens the last time while the brigade of hero’s throw stuff at our fans and the polis get the piss ripped out of them just makes me want to give up on Scottish football.

Ill be passing on this game and pandering to Mrs Skeh for man points (only points ill receive that day).

46 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

0-6

Think Dundee will get a draw in the second half.

Ach, don't be silly. Celtic may be really good, but they couldn't score 6 goals at the opponent's home grou-

Oh wait.