• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

2 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:
12 hours ago, tescodave said:
It’s a bit of winter wind ffs. Game on.

You're the man, Tescodave. Let's just get it done.

Aye, my voddie & coke is all mixed and ready for tanning

Interesting dynamic for Berwick now. A week past saturday night after drawing 1-1 at Rovers they were sitting back lighting cigars. On the separate Berwick thread there is a slight meltdown over the current position. That being said there will be a few twists as teams who are having a mediocre season down tools as the games become more meaningless as the season reaches it's end.

Now where is my half and half Rovers/QP scarf?

8 minutes ago, Vodka Vic said:

Is it in your sublime to the ridiculous drawer?  Who knew the power of a Clyde administrator with a dodgy pen 

15 minutes ago, Vodka Vic said:

When Bo'ness played us in the Scottish Cup a while back they produced half and half scarves

The following week (and after they had beaten us) I saw one of our fans - not even a wean as well -  wearing this abomination.  Thankfully he no longer attends games 

46 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

When Bo'ness played us in the Scottish Cup a while back they produced half and half scarves

The following week (and after they had beaten us) I saw one of our fans - not even a wean as well -  wearing this abomination.  Thankfully he no longer attends games 

#qpbonessfamily 

Sounds fucking sinister
See that wee bumpy bit in his patio.......

5 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
2 hours ago, Chester Desmond said:
Sounds fucking sinister

See that wee bumpy bit in his patio.......

Like I have a patio ( I just dump stuff out the back of the close for the clenny to remove ;)

Surprised tonight’s game is getting the go ahead with 40/50 mph winds expected. Plus side though is it could be a leveller for us. Tonight’s game bigger than the Albion one for me, 3 points will really calm the current situation right down. 

It's starting to get up in Glasgow. Imagine Berwick will be worse. Will be amazed if this is played. 

Goodfellow

Forbes, Cook, Wilson, McIlduff

Barr, Blues, Brown, Ogilvie

Healy, Adamson

Play the first half facing the wind, then hoof it in the second when it's at our backs.

Alternatively, postponement might set the game back long enough for Brydon to get fit again.

8 minutes ago, an86 said:

It's starting to get up in Glasgow. Imagine Berwick will be worse. Will be amazed if this is played. 

Said that at Annan mind, while standing watching the game being played.

26 minutes ago, Chester Desmond said:

Said that at Annan mind, while standing watching the game being played.

No way that should have finished. Only reason it did was that nobody could be arsed with a Tuesday night. 

7 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

Weather turned last 15mins, got to be a major doubt about the game going ahead. Lottery if it does.

If we had logical people in charge, midweek games would be called off as soon as 60mph winds were mentioned.

Weather turned last 15mins, got to be a major doubt about the game going ahead. Lottery if it does.

Mild zephyr min.

2 hours ago, an86 said:

If we had logical people in charge, midweek games would be called off as soon as 60mph winds were mentioned.

Fantastic decision to play this. 

News of a sacking - no not Harvey our Twitter reporter , you couldn’t make it up