Wee Rangers v Big QP

2 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:
12 hours ago, tescodave said:
It’s a bit of winter wind ffs. Game on.

You're the man, Tescodave. Let's just get it done.

Aye, my voddie & coke is all mixed and ready for tanning

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting dynamic for Berwick now. A week past saturday night after drawing 1-1 at Rovers they were sitting back lighting cigars. On the separate Berwick thread there is a slight meltdown over the current position. That being said there will be a few twists as teams who are having a mediocre season down tools as the games become more meaningless as the season reaches it's end.

Now where is my half and half Rovers/QP scarf?

15 minutes ago, Vodka Vic said:

Now where is my half and half Rovers/QP scarf?

When Bo'ness played us in the Scottish Cup a while back they produced half and half scarves

The following week (and after they had beaten us) I saw one of our fans - not even a wean as well -  wearing this abomination.  Thankfully he no longer attends games 

46 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

When Bo'ness played us in the Scottish Cup a while back they produced half and half scarves

The following week (and after they had beaten us) I saw one of our fans - not even a wean as well -  wearing this abomination.  Thankfully he no longer attends games 

#qpbonessfamily 

5 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
2 hours ago, Chester Desmond said:
Sounds fucking sinister

See that wee bumpy bit in his patio.......

Like I have a patio ( I just dump stuff out the back of the close for the clenny to remove ;)

Surprised tonight’s game is getting the go ahead with 40/50 mph winds expected. Plus side though is it could be a leveller for us. Tonight’s game bigger than the Albion one for me, 3 points will really calm the current situation right down. 

Goodfellow

Forbes, Cook, Wilson, McIlduff

Barr, Blues, Brown, Ogilvie

Healy, Adamson

Play the first half facing the wind, then hoof it in the second when it's at our backs.

Alternatively, postponement might set the game back long enough for Brydon to get fit again.

26 minutes ago, Chester Desmond said:

Said that at Annan mind, while standing watching the game being played.

No way that should have finished. Only reason it did was that nobody could be arsed with a Tuesday night. 

7 minutes ago, Disc Potato said:

Weather turned last 15mins, got to be a major doubt about the game going ahead. Lottery if it does.

If we had logical people in charge, midweek games would be called off as soon as 60mph winds were mentioned.

Archived