Hibs vs The Lanarkshire Homophobes

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty easy for us overall. Thought Omeonga was the pick for us, very good performance. Expected more from Turnbull (Xavi+Iniesta hybrid) and Hastie but both were kept quiet by our ancient back line and Mallan/Omeonga in midfield.

Hibs are so bloody lucky

Clearly the awful weather knocked us off our stride 

A dry sunny day and the Hibees would have been horsed. 

Sometimes you get those breaks. For Hibs it happened today. 

We never troubled Hibs backline today despite having what seemed like the lionshare of possession. Pretty comfortable for them in the end.

I wouldn’t think that was Turnbull’s best performance today (my 1st time seeing him) but you can see the lad has quality. Lads on here maybe need to calm it with the iniesta/Xavi comparisons though:lol:

On 11/03/2019 at 09:20, Desp said:

4-3 Motherwell.  Turnbull last minute winner. 

Nope

On 11/03/2019 at 11:01, nsr said:

3-1 to the Mighty. David Unstoppable Turnbull x 2, Ariyibi.

Was he playing?

On 11/03/2019 at 11:28, Al B said:

I'm going to say this before every game until it happens because it's just a matter of time, but this will be the game where one of Ariyibi's runs that leaves 4 guys sitting on the deck scratching their head and wondering how they got there, will end with him smashing top bins rather than a window in the stand.

Subbed off for being pony.......

On 11/03/2019 at 14:30, Busta Nut said:

Ariybi to run riot. 1-3 tothe 'Well

See above

On 11/03/2019 at 23:17, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Hibs 0 Motherwell 2 (Hastie, 16,90)

Hastie?

On 13/03/2019 at 11:52, Londonwell said:

Hibs 1- 2 Motherwell

Naw

On 13/03/2019 at 17:54, dezz said:

I’ll predict 1-2 which should set up a fairly tasty battle for the last top 6 spot.

Diddies.........

4 minutes ago, nsr said:

Highlight of Hibs' season, evidently.

Pretty routine victory, tbh

I was more pointing out the "pride before a fall" stupidity of the Well fans pre match

Pretty fuckin funny from where I am sitting

Same old Motherwell turned up today. I don't know if it was the conditions or we just forgot how to use the ball on the deck but that was dire stuff from us. Hibs were quicker and sharper all over the park, without being particularly brilliant themselves but were on easy street from the moment they went in front and we were never getting back into it from there.

Top six is gone for us now and the only 'positive' to take is that Celtic won't be winning the league at Fir Park now.

5 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I was more pointing out the "pride before a fall" stupidity of the Well fans pre match

:lol:

Were you expecting Motherwell fans to come on here saying, “aw can’t wait to get pumped on Saturday” instead?

It obviously had you seething.

:lol:
Were you expecting Motherwell fans to come on here saying, “aw can’t wait to get pumped on Saturday” instead?

You’d have been a lot closer to the mark if you, tbf tbh (to be fair, to be honest).

30 minutes ago, MJC said:

Same old Motherwell turned up today. I don't know if it was the conditions or we just forgot how to use the ball on the deck but that was dire stuff from us. Hibs were quicker and sharper all over the park, without being particularly brilliant themselves but were on easy street from the moment they went in front and we were never getting back into it from there.

Top six is gone for us now and the only 'positive' to take is that Celtic won't be winning the league at Fir Park now.

Sevco only drew at home today too,  bad day for you, round ya...:thumsup2

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Nope

Was he playing?

Subbed off for being pony.......

See above

Hastie?

Naw

Diddies.........

Aye, mate, I genuinely thought Jake Hastie, recently linked with Rangers, was scoring to score in the 16th and 90th minutes. It was a totally serious post and you've absolutely done me there.

Archived