Hibs vs The Lanarkshire Homophobes

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs changed the order of their teamsheets, so that it's now in order of the player number, rather than based on team position, as in the previous few matches.

Whether that's because they're doing something sneaky with the formation, or because they've got some office temp drawing up the sheets, I don't know. Probably the latter, since they got Slivka and Horgan the wrong way round.

Five young boys on the bench and we’ll be lucky if even one of them manages to become a permanent fixture in the side going forwards. Injuries and the absolute shocker that Lennon had this season have ruined us.

Ah WELL our charge for top 6 stopped before it even began. 

Score stays the same and we are looking at trying to win the bottom half trophy for the 2nd year in a row. 

Flu stopped me from going today.  At least it has had one minor benefit....

Marc McNulty was the utter boi for me in my Coventry City save in Fifa 18.

I expect him to get at least a double against Kazakhstan.  Possibly 5.

We werent at races today..Turnballs long range effort the best for us. Main was a waste of a shirt today and I like him but it's time say goodbye . Let Scott lead the line remaining games. Thought Hastie was a bit greedy and made few poor choices today one near and of first half when he could have played in Gorrin but chose to go alone. Ah well hopefully get best of bottom 6

Hibs were excellent first half. Motherwell were pretty disappointing, esp for a team that "needed to win".

In the end, comfy

Heckinbotham unbeaten in the league, and top 6 looking good.

I'm somewhat disappointed. From the pre-match hype on this thread, I was expecting to be subjected to 90 minutes of terror down our right wing from this Ariyibi chap, and it turns out that he was barely capable of getting past an out-of-position Lewis Stevenson, let alone Sir David Gray. I suppose there's worse complaints to have, though, so I'll let the 'well boys off.

Archived