Hibs vs The Lanarkshire Homophobes

34 minutes ago, MJC said:

Weather forecast is for snow on Saturday, this could get interesting...

I will never mould a snowball round my Buckie bottle m9, so you might receive it on yer napper "naked"

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Felt it was necessary to change the thread title after seeing what those pesky Well Bois scamps got up to on Saturday.  eMlO2Ay.png.4d4641307a9a832b4e5e41f892ae07a2.png

Can see why they vote tory in Ravenscraig. 

Is it cos it's full of Rangers fans?

16 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Sad to see.

Say what you about your rivals Hamilton Academical (only 2 stands, plastic pitch, terrible support, cockroaches who won't leave the top flight for the good of the game, their general existence is an affront to Scotland), but they know how to treat people with respect.

Especially ficticious bank employees looking for their account details

8 hours ago, Swello said:

It's pretty rare to get snow in Leith - I'm going to bet on Cold Rain.

Now you mention it, I've rarely known it to be anything other than raining in Leith whenever I've been there, it always has that perennially damp and driech feeling about it, which funnily enough seems to intensify as you approach and cross the infamous 'bridge of doom' just before the stadium. Saying all that it was warm and sunny when we were there back in early August, though the result and performance from us that day just made it feel as drab as ever.

I remember going for the first game of one season (may even have been the very end of July) and it was absolutely roasting. I was through early and phoned my dad to ask him to bring my sunglasses with him as I was concerned I wouldn't be able to see the game properly for the dazzling sunshine! Anyway, the haar came in at half time and it was bloody freezing and I looked like a twat in my sunglasses. No idea of the score.

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I remember going for the first game of one season (may even have been the very end of July) and it was absolutely roasting. I was through early and phoned my dad to ask him to bring my sunglasses with him as I was concerned I wouldn't be able to see the game properly for the dazzling sunshine! Anyway, the haar came in at half time and it was bloody freezing and I looked like a twat in my sunglasses. No idea of the score.

0-1 Motherwell, Anier scored the only goal? Only one that comes to mind.

3 minutes ago, dregs 83 said:

Any danger of this being off?

Wouldnt think so, I am in a fairly high up bit of Edinburgh and although its been snowing heavily for a while, this is the back garden right now - 

IMG_20190316_090005808.thumb.jpg.1a23d615a28f1ac8a9cede9bcd1f82f0.jpg

I hear its just cold rain/sleet in Leith just now.

If you are getting train,  you might want to leave a bit earlier, you know what they are like !!

God bringing about a storm because of the bohemian metrosexuality and cultural diversity hotbed that is Leith.

Or at least in the eyes of the ML1 lads and their “haha imagine being gay” patter.

5 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

God bringing about a storm because of the bohemian metrosexuality and cultural diversity hotbed that is Leith.

Or at least in the eyes of the ML1 lads and their “haha imagine being gay” patter.

I've been busy - whats this chat about?

I've been busy - whats this chat about?

Lincoln City’s ultra group and Accies have a bit of a friendship, and they came up to Fir Park for last week’s derby. Motherwell decided to welcome them with this banner, which shows an Accies fan giving a Lincoln fan a blowjob.

Of course, as well as just being shite, crass and homophobic, I’m certain Motherwell have a friendship with NEC Nijmegen that they make a big song and dance about. So whatever they’re implying about these ‘friendships’ between fans of different clubs, they’re guilty of the exact same.

IMG_0220.thumb.jpg.0d15fef47b5f949ba6ca05fc6a366232.jpg

47 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Lincoln City’s ultra group and Accies have a bit of a friendship, and they came up to Fir Park for last week’s derby. Motherwell decided to welcome them with this banner, which shows an Accies fan giving a Lincoln fan a blowjob.

Of course, as well as just being shite, crass and homophobic, I’m certain Motherwell have a friendship with NEC Nijmegen that they make a big song and dance about. So whatever they’re implying about these ‘friendships’ between fans of different clubs, they’re guilty of the exact same.

IMG_0220.thumb.jpg.0d15fef47b5f949ba6ca05fc6a366232.jpg

A banner made by a group of daft "bois" doesn't reflect the view of the entire Motherwell support. Pretty sure most 'Well fans would agree that it was shite, crass and homophobic.

17 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

A banner made by a group of daft "bois" doesn't reflect the view of the entire Motherwell support. Pretty sure most 'Well fans would agree that it was shite, crass and homophobic.

Pretty poor stuff, some of our fans were singing "peado" at Alan MacGregor last week - equally shite patter and equally not representative.

Some fitba fans are fannies.....

Archived