Dunfermline Athletic vs Dundee United Tue 26th March

On 15/03/2019 at 05:51, Black and White Tragic said:

On a run of form AND long overdue a win over United at home. What could possibly go wrong?

Yup.  Guarantees we'll get skooshed.

I'm happy we've been winning, but we've not been playing well and we've had a bit of luck in a few of them.  I think this one will be dire and we'll lose a couple of goals.  1-2 I fear.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I don’t think you guys need to worry about us any more.

#leagueover

Agreed. We're shite again sadly, and somehow despite buying a brand new team, we are short of strikers for the next few games.

#playoffsatbest 

Is there any prospect of this game being on? I'm about 20 miles up the road from Dunfermline and the weather is absolutely awful. I had swithered about going along today but f**k that. Might nip out to the gym and then get back home in front of the fire. Depends how annoying the kids are.

58 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Agreed. We're shite again sadly, and somehow despite buying a brand new team, we are short of strikers for the next few games.

#playoffsatbest 

We had all the strikers fit, supposedly, last week at the start of the match. Didn't really help, especially playing Clark in midfield and Safranko in all positions up front. Nor the week before.

Maybe Robbie Neilson has a surprise to spring on us this week. If it's on.

13 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Is there any prospect of this game being on? I'm about 20 miles up the road from Dunfermline and the weather is absolutely awful. I had swithered about going along today but f**k that. Might nip out to the gym and then get back home in front of the fire. Depends how annoying the kids are.

37 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Think I'll give it a miss today. I'm not feeling too great and don't fancy the risk of becoming worse.

^^^^ Hopefully every Dunfermilne player.

Archived