• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Poet of the Macabre

Dunfermline Athletic vs Dundee United Tue 26th March

3-1 Dunfermline.

Long balls up the park.

Awful to watch.

Our goal to come from a penalty in the 85th minuite then we will throw two forwards up front and look much better.

On 12/03/2019 at 07:57, Adam101 said:

Are we back to Admin Fridays, Dundee United trousering more than our admission fee

Screenshot_20190312-075316.jpg

Screenshot_20190312-075325.jpg

Thats us starting to charge our own fans to get out of games now.

0-0 half time. 1-0 full time with Myles The Magnificient coming on, performing an outrageous dive to win a penalty and then converting the penalty. 

I had a dream that Danny Devine scored a last-minute winner in this one.

However, I was also watching the game while lying on top of the Main Stand, so maybe hold off putting any cash on that outcome.

19 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I had a dream that Danny Devine scored a last-minute winner in this one.

However, I was also watching the game while lying on top of the Main Stand, so maybe hold off putting any cash on that outcome.

Not that outlandish. He scored a good header a couple of games ago and with Blair now on corners, meaning deliveries are quite decent, it's not mental.

Our form against United is shocking and this run is bound to end at some point. A draw would be most welcome.

Our form against United is shocking and this run is bound to end at some point. A draw would be most welcome.

Wow. That's a disappointment.

I'm happy to concede we can't win 1-0 for ever and accept winning our 3rd champions league on penalties, but realistically there's no reason we can't keep this going until then.

Wow. That's a disappointment.

Burnistoun Sarcasmaholics Anonymous for you.

9 hours ago, parsforlife said:

I'm happy to concede we can't win 1-0 for ever 

You’re right. Stevie Crawford will have to retire one day. 

You’re right. Stevie Crawford will have to retire one day. 
Not strictly true.

DA Baracus could "inject" Stevie with some of his "magic essence" to promote eternal life. 

Quite hard to envisage not winning 1-0. 

4 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Be surprised if this game ends up on. Could be snowed off. 

Calamity as they can't even use an orange ball as it would clash with United's kit.

Good call. Hopefully someone runs on the pitch and punches him...

If someone sprints onto East End ,their likely to get man of the match......

14 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

On a run of form AND long overdue a win over United at home. What could possibly go wrong?

I don't think many people *expect* us to win tomorrow but at least we're going in thinking we have a good chance.

Highland Derby called off tonight, so a chance for us to move four points clear of Caley.