• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Poet of the Macabre

Dunfermline Athletic vs Dundee United Tue 26th March

Stevie Crawford is here for 6 in a row :wub:

A super run in recent weeks has turned around our season but next weekend will be a big test to see if we can challenge for a spot in the top four. We've really struggled against United in recent years but they're a fairly poor side at the moment and I think the cup defeat to Caley was a very sore one to take.

They'll likely be 11 adrift in the title race by kick-off, so staying ahead of ourselves, Ayr and Caley will likely become the focus until the end of the season, barring a total County collapse. Hopefully a big crowd inside EEP and we continue this superb form.

Edit - Original draft used "really" four times in the first paragraph. No, really.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

Any kind of win again would be absolutely incredible here. I'm going into it expecting defeat, I'd take a draw right now.

Probably not going to make it but there could be a cracking atmosphere here.

Another win and clean sheet would, ironically, lead to me no longer having clean sheets.

1-0, Craigen.

The best part of the visit to Firhill was the steak and ale pie.

Dunfermilne will outdo this in the comestible stakes; however I hope it is not the best part of the experience.

Neilson back in the dugout with a 4-2-3-1 lineup.  Safranko isolated.  No lessons learnt.

We are due a win at home against them.

Hopefully we can score one of our fifteen penalties.

We're 250/1 to win the league. Unreal value, will enable an early retirement.

Going into this with confidence, we know exactly how to win ugly and that's been uniteds difficulty all season.

On the other hand this run is ridiculous and bound to stop some point soon.

United were absolutely honking against Inverness the cup and seemingly poor at the weekend. They probably know that the league is gone as well.

This is a great chance for a 1-0 home win.

My head feels our winning and clean sheet runs could come to an end. My heart thinks we win 2-0 with Aberdeen's Bruce Anderson sticking a brace into the Arabs goal for added banter.

35 minutes ago, JFPar said:

My head feels our winning and clean sheet runs could come to an end. My heart thinks we win 2-0 with Aberdeen's Bruce Anderson sticking a brace into the Arabs goal for added banter.

2-0 seems greedy. The Craw is a sensitive soul and doesn't need to beat teams excessively. Pretty sure Bruce belongs to us now. Aberdeen can f**k off. 

7000 in attendance bored to death before a goalmouth scramble results in an Anderson tap in on the 70th minute. Backs to the wall for the remaining 20+ mins but obviously we hold on cause we're the fucking Pars :lol::thumsup2.

Positives: steak bridies

Negatives: literally everything else

This has 1-0 written all over it.

Every day I pray for the merciful release of death so I can finally be free of this prison.

2-0 Dunfermline

1 hour ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Positives: steak bridies

Negatives: literally everything else

Sums up about half of my games at EEP tbh.

If Dundee United don't score then Scully will join Westwater and Murdoch on the clubs consecutive clean sheet record (6)

1-0 Dunfermline.

Thank u, next.