Dunfermline Athletic vs Dundee United Tue 26th March

Stevie Crawford is here for 6 in a row :wub:

A super run in recent weeks has turned around our season but next weekend will be a big test to see if we can challenge for a spot in the top four. We've really struggled against United in recent years but they're a fairly poor side at the moment and I think the cup defeat to Caley was a very sore one to take.

They'll likely be 11 adrift in the title race by kick-off, so staying ahead of ourselves, Ayr and Caley will likely become the focus until the end of the season, barring a total County collapse. Hopefully a big crowd inside EEP and we continue this superb form.

Edit - Original draft used "really" four times in the first paragraph. No, really.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably not going to make it but there could be a cracking atmosphere here.

Another win and clean sheet would, ironically, lead to me no longer having clean sheets.

1-0, Craigen.

The best part of the visit to Firhill was the steak and ale pie.

Dunfermilne will outdo this in the comestible stakes; however I hope it is not the best part of the experience.

Neilson back in the dugout with a 4-2-3-1 lineup.  Safranko isolated.  No lessons learnt.

United were absolutely honking against Inverness the cup and seemingly poor at the weekend. They probably know that the league is gone as well.

This is a great chance for a 1-0 home win.

35 minutes ago, JFPar said:

My head feels our winning and clean sheet runs could come to an end. My heart thinks we win 2-0 with Aberdeen's Bruce Anderson sticking a brace into the Arabs goal for added banter.

2-0 seems greedy. The Craw is a sensitive soul and doesn't need to beat teams excessively. Pretty sure Bruce belongs to us now. Aberdeen can f**k off. 

Archived