Real Kashmir FC

Ludo*1

Just watched it this morning. The kickabout with local kids reminded me of one I had when trekking in the in the Himalayas in April 2019 (how quickly times have change, this year I spent it redeployed in a nursing home supporting residents with dementia due to Covid19).

The scenery and people are amazing over there and the air up in the mountains so clear and thin you are breathing out your arse and can get light headed very quickly if not careful.  On the flip side, Kathmandu is one of the most air polluted cities in the world, so much so that everybody walks around wearing face masks.  I remember buying some and thinking how I would get laughed at if people could see me back home.  Now I wear one every day for work.

IMG_20200517_075756.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/05/2020 at 23:12, DA Baracus said:

The place (Kashmir) really does look stunning. There were some shots in the first one that were incredible.

Robertson's rants were very amusing, especially towards the opposition managers. Wonder if he'll ever get over here. Would be interesting to see.

his seething at that local rivals manager that he hates reading out the teams😂

3 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

his seething at that local rivals manager that he hates reading out the teams😂

When Kashmir score and he's giving it laldy at the boy in the stands and NOT the opposition...brilliant.

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

That was brilliant!

the whole thing around that local team that circumstances dictated they had to play friendlies(!) with and their manager was comedy gold-be like the steven gerrard ranting about how he fucking loathes Benburb and their gaffer,great stuff

• 7 months later...

I listened to a podcast with Robertson where he said he was still living in Leeds while he played for Montrose. 14 hour round trip twice a week.

I also heard Iain Vigurs talking about staying in digs as a 15 year old at Elgin while Robertson was manager. He caught the players sneaking out for a night out one time and fly-kicked Vigurs into a wall. Mentalist.

• 3 weeks later...