Caley+Thistle v Victoria+Thistle

20 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Is it the chilli that gives the Cockburn?

TOTALLY off topic (although I'm not really sure what the topic is meant to be any more, so I'll roll with it. Also to be clear, the only thing that got me thinking about it was seeing a QOTS supporter posting)...

It's hard to believe, looking at the table today, that it was only 6 fixtures ago (7 for you) that you guys, unsurprisingly to many including myself, hammered us 4-0 to pull within 9 points of us and with a goal difference only 5 worse.

That is all.

7 minutes ago, The Great Stagsby said:

TOTALLY off topic (although I'm not really sure what the topic is meant to be any more, so I'll roll with it. Also to be clear, the only thing that got me thinking about it was seeing a QOTS supporter posting)...

It's hard to believe, looking at the table today, that it was only 6 fixtures ago (7 for you) that you guys, unsurprisingly to many including myself, hammered us 4-0 to pull within 9 points of us and with a goal difference only 5 worse.

That is all.

It`s all too believable/real for us. :(

9 hours ago, MarkPockets said:

The fact this has been postponed so that our neighbours can give us a guard of honour in the rearranged fixture after we have won the title really is nice of them

Guards of honour are well deserved and I would fully support the prospect.

I well remember Forfar doing the same for Caley Thistle and perhaps it lulled Inverness rather as Forfar went on to score four without reply.

34 minutes ago, sophia said:

Guards of honour are well deserved and I would fully support the prospect.

I well remember Forfar doing the same for Caley Thistle and perhaps it lulled Inverness rather as Forfar went on to score four without reply.

Excellent, I look forward to watching ictfc's guard of honour when the Champions and their supporters roll into town.

It will probably be the Tuesday at the start of April.

1 hour ago, frankthetank22 said:

Excellent, I look forward to watching ictfc's guard of honour when the Champions and their supporters roll into town.

It will probably be the Tuesday at the start of April.

I’m honoured by a Frank reply and not the ragey wee red.

I wonder if it would work out better for the sparse Caley coffers, in terms of visiting footfall, to be entertaining a possible title winning game or a valedictory parade?

Either way, I’m sure that there would be some who would normally boycott that would turn up.

I'm sure the rearranged match will be well attended by both sets of supporters, after all, who knows how long we may have to wait for the next Ross County Ict match. 

Indeed, if there ever will be another competitive fixture, match programmes from this fixture could be collecters items for those who support highland football.

Are match programmes a thing of the past at ictfc too? Must admit, I haven't been one to buy a programme for many years but this rearranged match may well have been one to look out for, if such a thing existed.

I was at the 2-2 game in November but missed the recent cup game as I had been away in Paris, think I just flew back to Edinburgh on the evening of the match.

On 16/03/2019 at 15:43, Snafu said:

I'm old school and prefer a printed program for each match I attend. I don't know about last season but this season all the matchday programs are downloadable from the club website. Is this the same now at County?

I haven't checked yet to see if anyone else does this.

A bit of a shame if the classic traditional printed football program is on the way out.

I think we just have the team sheets with a blurb from the chairman and manager now. I haven't bought a program in years.

2 hours ago, Comrie said:

I think we just have the team sheets with a blurb from the chairman and manager now. I haven't bought a program in years.

Are County not doing digital downloads? Had a quick look on the County site. I only collect ICT Scottish Cup progs these days.

On 14/03/2019 at 09:18, StuartTaylor said:

We should rest key players like Midge and Mullin, no point risking them before far bigger game on Tuesday. Give the likes of Paton and Armstrong a game.

Were they well rested?

Not that I know of, i thought it may be the first Tuesday in April, RC have a match on the following Friday night but didn't think that would stop it.

Our game against Morton was moved to the 16th April today. So I’d go for what you say or the 23rd April.

Can’t imagine there is any hope in hell we would agree to this being played on the 9th, if we even have a choice on the matter.

Not that I know of, i thought it may be the first Tuesday in April, RC have a match on the following Friday night but didn't think that would stop it.

Our game against Morton was moved to the 16th April today. So I’d go for what you say or the 23rd April.

Can’t imagine there is any hope in hell we would agree to this being played on the 9th, if we even have a choice on the matter.

Apparently the clubs are having a meeting about some of the fan behaviour at recent games. Seats were vandalised at our ground during the Irn Bru cup final at the weekend and apparently the same happened in Dingwall at a recent game.

If anyone is reading this from either club, the ring leaders were Bunglenonce and Highland Capital. Two shady characters.