Dombarton vs Airdrie

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hurrumph. We seem to have switched to a 4-3-3 and I'm just not convinced by it at all.

We look better than Saturday, but cheap goals are killing us - although Airdrie's second was very nicely worked to be fair.

8 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Hurrumph. We seem to have switched to a 4-3-3 and I'm just not convinced by it at all.

We look better than Saturday, but cheap goals are killing us - although Airdrie's second was very nicely worked to be fair.

I understand why he's played 433 but its not worked. He can switch to 442 without subbing players so hopefully that's what we see second half.

7 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

The Mrs has literally just said to me... "You should have went a wee drive to the game tonight....."
emoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.png

As opposed to sitting in the car, in the garage witb the engine running, listening to the game and admiring the hosepipe ?

Makes a pleasant change ;-)

20 minutes ago, Pesadilla said:

Sounds a decent game to be fair.

That'll ensure we'll not be going down the way IMO. Unfortunately, probably also ensures we won't be going up the way either.

Not really. If we win on sat, and Montrose lose to Arbroath. We go up to 4th

19 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

We're a fucking heart attack.

We have to work for our goals yet every team we play get goals gifted to them. Adam actually made a save tonight, one more than usual, but you know just about every shot on target against him ends up in the goal.

We have to work for our goals yet every team we play get goals gifted to them. Adam actually made a save tonight, one more than usual, but you know just about every shot on target against him ends up in the goal.

I dunno what he’s been like for you but the times he was at airdrie he was a great goalkeeper but everywhere else he’s been rotten

1 minute ago, Spanish Armada said:

I dunno what he’s been like for you but the times he was at airdrie he was a great goalkeeper but everywhere else he’s been rotten

He has been quite appalling for us. As has been mentioned a couple of times recently, he looks like an outfield player that's been put in goal when there's no goalie available.

Archived