• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

6 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Does your Twitter guy know you've lost seven on the bounce.

Cringeworthy stuff though I suspect it`s an attempt to be humorous.

27 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Does your Twitter guy know you've lost seven on the bounce.

I think they are attempting to do patter, they did no bad at it against Dundee calling them the wee team. 

I think they are attempting to do patter, they did no bad at it against Dundee calling them the wee team. 

Football twitter accounts attempting patter has a relatively low success rate especially when it’s going for the “yer da” type patter.

Also it doesn’t really make sense as Shankland is having a much better season than his OAP counterpart.

3 hours ago, RedEd said:

Not necessarily. All you have under artificial surfaces is an asphalt base, which I'm sure you know.  Very, very rare for our pitch to be waterlogged, but there has been a lot of rain. The roads around here have more than their fair share of surface water just now.

Theres a game being played on it right now

14 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Football twitter accounts attempting patter has a relatively low success rate especially when it’s going for the “yer da” type patter.

Also it doesn’t really make sense as Shankland is having a much better season than his OAP counterpart.

He is?

He is?

More league goals and the team he is in is performing better in said league.

So yes, he is.

16 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

So yes, he is.

CraftyAdmirableAmethystgemclam-size_rest

CraftyAdmirableAmethystgemclam-size_restricted.gif&key=3a337320e847ace460ed61386a6a0084f6e34a4cdfbeb89904a47908fa41f002

^
Can’t offer an actual argument so resorts to GIFS.

Genius mate.

38 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

^
Can’t offer an actual argument so resorts to GIFS.

Genius mate.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

giphy (5).gif

Feel bad for that little kid in the hoodie getting patched by his mate for a guy who's no even wearing the colours.

So yes, he is.
Suppose the argument would be the OAP is 13 years older than the young up and comer, is playing in a far worse side and yet is still keeping up with him ;)

5 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I'd rather they did than did not.  

Re-arranged for Tuesday 9th April

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

Re-arranged for Tuesday 9th April

Still don't understand why it couldn't be played tonight.

Still don't understand why it couldn't be played tonight.

I think both teams have to agree to it if it’s such short notice. If they don’t then it goes to the SPFL and they re-arrange it. I’d have been happy with it being tonight but I don’t blame QOTS for not agreeing to it if that was the case.

13 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think both teams have to agree to it if it’s such short notice. If they don’t then it goes to the SPFL and they re-arrange it. I’d have been happy with it being tonight but I don’t blame QOTS for not agreeing to it if thaazt was the case.

Don't think either team would have wanted it on die to players missing on international duty...