Ayr v Queens

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Does your Twitter guy know you've lost seven on the bounce.

I think they are attempting to do patter, they did no bad at it against Dundee calling them the wee team. 

I think they are attempting to do patter, they did no bad at it against Dundee calling them the wee team. 

Football twitter accounts attempting patter has a relatively low success rate especially when it’s going for the “yer da” type patter.

Also it doesn’t really make sense as Shankland is having a much better season than his OAP counterpart.

3 hours ago, RedEd said:

Not necessarily. All you have under artificial surfaces is an asphalt base, which I'm sure you know.  Very, very rare for our pitch to be waterlogged, but there has been a lot of rain. The roads around here have more than their fair share of surface water just now.

Theres a game being played on it right now

14 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Football twitter accounts attempting patter has a relatively low success rate especially when it’s going for the “yer da” type patter.

Also it doesn’t really make sense as Shankland is having a much better season than his OAP counterpart.

He is?

More league goals and the team he is in is performing better in said league.

So yes, he is.
Suppose the argument would be the OAP is 13 years older than the young up and comer, is playing in a far worse side and yet is still keeping up with him ;)

5 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I'd rather they did than did not.  

Still don't understand why it couldn't be played tonight.

I think both teams have to agree to it if it’s such short notice. If they don’t then it goes to the SPFL and they re-arrange it. I’d have been happy with it being tonight but I don’t blame QOTS for not agreeing to it if that was the case.

13 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think both teams have to agree to it if it’s such short notice. If they don’t then it goes to the SPFL and they re-arrange it. I’d have been happy with it being tonight but I don’t blame QOTS for not agreeing to it if thaazt was the case.

Don't think either team would have wanted it on die to players missing on international duty... 

Archived