Ayr v Queens

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Historically whenever a team on a terrible run, that couldn't find a run on a wet window in the rain, needs a result then playing Ayr has been the present that keeps on giving.

I hope I am proven wrong but, like the team, confidence is low.

A nil nil draw seems the only alternative sensible prediction... 

36 minutes ago, Yid_in_Exiile said:

Historically whenever a team on a terrible run, that couldn't find a run on a wet window in the rain, needs a result then playing Ayr has been the present that keeps on giving.

I hope I am proven wrong but, like the team, confidence is low.

A nil nil draw seems the only alternative sensible prediction... 

Ayr will definitely score against us just have to hope if we somehow score we get more than one but if I was a betting man I would get my money on Ayr to win 

Ayr will definitely score against us just have to hope if we somehow score we get more than one but if I was a betting man I would get my money on Ayr to win 

All we’ve heard from you is Queens are shite and we’ll easily beat you yet in 3 encounters we’ve won 0 and only scored 2.

Reckon this will be a draw but ideally we win and Dundee Utd/Dunfermline draw which puts us right back into the mix for second and gives us a bit of breathing room from 4th.

6 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

We have lost our last 7 so not  thinking we will get anything here .

We can't defend crosses and can't score goals Dobbie off form .

Great game for Ayr to get there season going again 

Dobbie has hit a lean patch but to be fair it was a some outstanding goalkeeping by the Inverness keeper that denied him at least a couple yesterday.  Hopefully Naysmith, if he's still here,  has them playing like they did in the second half of the Dundee Utd game and yesterday's game. Sitting a bit deep in the 1st half giving the opposition time and room to come forward hasn't been at all successful,  and we can't leave it til the second half in every game before going more attack minded.  Oh and Naysmith has got to realise that Fordyce and Brownlie are definitely not our best central defensive partnership,  get Maguire back in partnered with Wilson or Doyle and get Dykes further forward beside Dobbie.  If we are going down let's make a fight of it at least. 

18 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

All we’ve heard from you is Queens are shite and we’ll easily beat you yet in 3 encounters we’ve won 0 and only scored 2.

Reckon this will be a draw but ideally we win and Dundee Utd/Dunfermline draw which puts us right back into the mix for second and gives us a bit of breathing room from 4th.

Queens have lost the last 7 games Dobbie has not scored in 6 games  don't no why I think Ayr will win !!!!

20 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

We have lost our last 7 so not  thinking we will get anything here .

We can't defend crosses and can't score goals Dobbie off form .

Great game for Ayr to get there season going again 

Ayr are right behind us in terms of recent form and not to mention Shankland hasn’t been his usual self either.

Just you throw in the towel and sit at home watching next Saturdays Gillette soccer special.

He's a complete zoomer. Trolls our threads all the time and is never happier than when Queens are losing.

Can both teams lose? 
No, but I expect both sides will give it a damn good go.

The way we've been this season a win on Saturday wouldn't shock me. I expect us to try and shitfest a draw again though and again fail miserably by again conceding from a corner or a cross. Given both of Ayr's goals against us this season have been from corners then it's almost a certainty to happen. I expect we'll set up to sit in and therefore Dobbie will be useless again as the guy isn't, has never been and never will be a lone striker. Sadly the only person who can't see that is the man that matters. But we'll continue to hear that it's because Dobbie is going through a dry spell and other players need to step up.

It will actually be hilariously infuriating if we go down with a 40 plus goal striker and two of the 3 best assist players in the division. Such a QoS thing to happen.

Archived