• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

On 10/03/2019 at 02:10, GordonS said:

At this rate Ayr aren't Hibsing it, they're Mortoning it.

If they finish 4th then fair enough.

If they end up outside the playoffs then a new bottling-type phrase will be created..... 

26 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

If they finish 4th then fair enough.

If they end up outside the playoffs then a new bottling-type phrase will be created..... 

'Ayring' sounds quite pleasant though, it's what you do with laundry. A new verb will be required.

Would be good for this league if the play-offs included proper teams like Dunfermline, Falkirk and Dundee United. TV companies would be very disappointed with riff raff like Ayr United and Inverness being involved.

Would be good for this league if the play-offs included proper teams like Dunfermline, Falkirk and Dundee United. TV companies would be very disappointed with riff raff like Ayr United and Inverness being involved.

Aye they must hate us what with all the games we’ve had televised this season and are scheduled to be televised.

Agreed. All 3 are sleeping giants who really really deserve to be playing in the Premiership.

27 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Agreed. All 3 are sleeping giants who really really deserve to be playing in the Premiership.

And a real premiership pedigree over the last decade.

On 11/03/2019 at 17:02, TheScarf said:

All jokes aside, I think there's too many teams between Falkirk and Dunfermline.  What I mean is they'll all have to play each other still and get either 1 or 3 points.  Dunfermline, ICT, Morton and QOS can't all lose all their games, they're going to be picking up 10-15 more points each IMO.

Falkirk have left it far too late.

What a realist who understands current win/draw ratios get away with you and let the children have their dreams.

Though I do support the "it would be funny" theme if Dundee US finished outside the top four.

21 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Sleeping giants???

Fucking comatose is more like it!

22 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye they must hate us what with all the games we’ve had televised this season and are scheduled to be televised.

You get him telt! That Auchinleck v Ayr game was one of the funniest things on tv so far in 2019. 

You get him telt! That Auchinleck v Ayr game was one of the funniest things on tv so far in 2019. 

That never happened

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

That never happened

Ha! I know the feeling. A Cowden supporting friend made me watch us losing a playoff final 3-0 to them when round at his house a while back. Fucker! 

On 12/03/2019 at 16:35, D'Jaffo said:

It is hard to decide why the BBC especially would want to televise matches of Ayr United, who are managed by regular BBC contributor and former BBC pundit Ian McCall.

It is hard to decide why the BBC especially would want to televise matches of Ayr United, who are managed by regular BBC contributor and former BBC pundit Ian McCall.

Yes because the BBC televising our games is a great thing for the club and the fans.

18 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Yes because the BBC televising our games is a great thing for the club and the fans.

I know plenty of people who had never heard of Ayr United before these matches, so at least it's raising awareness.

I know plenty of people who had never heard of Ayr United before these matches, so at least it's raising awareness.

Fair enough

It’s good to raise awareness for a good cause.

On 11/03/2019 at 11:44, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Not all the way, but if you take Roys money out, a Livi or Dundee surely isn't off the cards?

Livi used to have at least 5000 ST holders, means nowt when the shit hits the fan.

Fan of pure massive club slagging club that’s above them in the table. Closet Falkirk fan found.

17 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Fan of pure massive club slagging club that’s above them in the table. Closet Falkirk fan found.

Dullard who thinks obvious joke is 100% sincere. Brainless teuchtar found.

I have a feeling Falkirk will get fourth.

That could go tits up tomorrow against Partick but get past that and they are looking very strong.