Ross County v Falkirk, Tuesday, 12th March

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Spain said:
Hold the phone, how have we managed to get this far into the thread without mentioning the last time we played Falkirk in March while sitting at the top of the table?
This coming Sunday will be the 7 year anniversary of "The Falkirk Streaker".

Wid?

The white y-fronts didn't do it for me.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hold the phone, how have we managed to get this far into the thread without mentioning the last time we played Falkirk in March while sitting at the top of the table?
This coming Sunday will be the 7 year anniversary of "The Falkirk Streaker".

The way he burst through the celebrating county players was a thing of beauty.

Wonder if this will be the largest ever away support at County in the 18/19 season, for a Tuesday night game rescheduled from a Saturday due to a Challenge Cup game involving a team from South of Inverness.

Some acheivement if so.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Wonder if this will be the largest ever away support at County in the 18/19 season, for a Tuesday night game rescheduled from a Saturday due to a Challenge Cup game involving a team from South of Inverness.

Some acheivement if so.

I bet the overall attendance is bigger than the 1800 or so that could be arsed turning up for the mickey mouse cup fixture. Feckin ridiculous moving a league fixture for that.

27 minutes ago, yoda said:

The Falkirk goal in that 2-1 game was a peach IIRC. Mark Miller free-kick? 

It was a good match. I'll take another Stuart Kettlewell diving header opener plz.

EDIT: I'm thinking of the other match that season. :1eye

12 minutes ago, ka202 said:

Is there a good chippy in Dingwall? I’m leaving soon.

I heart Wimpy, but I'm not fond of the frozen chips.  Bender in a bun though.

County Kebabs in the middle of the High St are meant to be alright but I've not tried them.  Renato's are at the top end, their chips are on the greasy end of the spectrum.  If you're driving, Mr Fish is the best but it is a 5 min drive from the centre of town.

Mr Fish is a hell of a lot better than it used to be. The chips out of cookies are pretty decent generally.

Archived