• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
roman_bairn

Ross County v Falkirk, Tuesday, 12th March

3 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Oh what a coincidence. I just happen to have arranged some work in the area and I happen to be staying in a Dingwall hotel on Tuesday night :whistle

You could go to the game

17 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

There's an uncomfortable relationship building here with regards to results. Cheers for beating Alloa. 

Also, you're a shower of piss stained tramps. 

Last week had Pars on a winning coupon and this week they beat Alloa.

Are we mates now?

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Eleven goals conceded in your last eight league games, prior to today, says otherwise...

How many have we scored? 

22 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

You could go to the game

I think it would be rude not to :)

How many have we scored? 

Fifteen, but what’s that got to do with how good your defence is?
For the record, in the same period our relegation threatened team are unbeaten, have scored 13 and conceded just six...

By contrast - in our last 8 we've scored 13 and conceded 6. Overall pretty boring by County's standards 

5 league wins on the bounce. Looking forward to making it six. 

9 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Exactly despite claims from elsewhere County have been top of the form charts as well as the table for the majority of the season.

Falkirk should give a good account of themselves but I fully expect a comfortable home win in this fixture.

Yep, you are clear favourites here.
Nothing better that piling on the pressure of expectation.....

With DKD out I’d be tempted to go to a back 5 and try to shitfest a point

Burgoyne

McGhee - McKenna - Edge - Dixon - Robson

Paton - Osman - McShane

Petra

Rudden

Exactly despite claims from elsewhere County have been top of the form charts as well as the table for the majority of the season.
Falkirk should give a good account of themselves but I desperately hope for a home win in this fixture.

FTFY

Here now. I called you all piss stained tramps. 

There's no need to be personal. 
Obviously you are all the same. Rival fans are clearly all scumbags.

5 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

FTFY

Not really. I just think you'll get beat. I also anticipate Falkirk will finishing 7th with us back in 8th.

Not really. I just think you'll get beat. I also anticipate Falkirk will finishing 7th with us back in 8th.

Think we’d both settle for that.
I am strangely confident that we can get something from this one.
4-0 incoming then....

3 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

No reason why we can't take something from this game imo. Not sure how we'll line up here with DKD ineligible, Petravicius dropping back in to midfield and Jarvis coming in to partner Rundden up front? Suspect Dixon will also replace Robson at left back.

Last time DKD was out Waddington started. And scored.

I wouldn't be surprised if the team against Alloa is the same team on Tuesday night.

6 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Tough game.

However we’re unbeaten in 2019 and scoring goals. County not the best at the back imo, but like us are putting them away.

Guaranteed 0-0 then......

You’re shite mate

You’re shite mate

Thanks for that useful contribution.
Tbh, everyone in this Championship is shite....including County....

17 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Falkirk should give a good account of themselves but I fully expect a comfortable home win in this fixture.

Hoping ?

This is a funny one, our biggest test to play against the upcoming champions but the game next Saturday with Partick is the massive one.

I don't know what to think, County can switch off in games, we will have to take advantage if they do to stand any chance, but I kinda expect us to be less attacking in formation and tactics.

I'd bite your hand off for a point, we have become very dogged recently and don't accept defeat lightly, so perhaps we can give Ayr Utd and Dundee Utd some hope.....(yes I firmly laughed throughout suggesting giving both Utd's hope)

19 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Think we’d both settle for that.
I am strangely confident that we can get something from this one.
4-0 incoming then....

I'd doubt that one goal margin either way or a draw. County are the best of a rotten bunch.