Ross County v Falkirk, Tuesday, 12th March

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many have we scored? 

Fifteen, but what’s that got to do with how good your defence is?
For the record, in the same period our relegation threatened team are unbeaten, have scored 13 and conceded just six...

9 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

5 league wins on the bounce. Looking forward to making it six. 

Exactly despite claims from elsewhere County have been top of the form charts as well as the table for the majority of the season.

Falkirk should give a good account of themselves but I fully expect a comfortable home win in this fixture.

Exactly despite claims from elsewhere County have been top of the form charts as well as the table for the majority of the season.
Falkirk should give a good account of themselves but I desperately hope for a home win in this fixture.

FTFY

5 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

FTFY

Not really. I just think you'll get beat. I also anticipate Falkirk will finishing 7th with us back in 8th.

Not really. I just think you'll get beat. I also anticipate Falkirk will finishing 7th with us back in 8th.

Think we’d both settle for that.
I am strangely confident that we can get something from this one.
4-0 incoming then....

3 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

No reason why we can't take something from this game imo. Not sure how we'll line up here with DKD ineligible, Petravicius dropping back in to midfield and Jarvis coming in to partner Rundden up front? Suspect Dixon will also replace Robson at left back.

Last time DKD was out Waddington started. And scored.

I wouldn't be surprised if the team against Alloa is the same team on Tuesday night.

17 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Falkirk should give a good account of themselves but I fully expect a comfortable home win in this fixture.

Hoping ?

This is a funny one, our biggest test to play against the upcoming champions but the game next Saturday with Partick is the massive one.

I don't know what to think, County can switch off in games, we will have to take advantage if they do to stand any chance, but I kinda expect us to be less attacking in formation and tactics.

I'd bite your hand off for a point, we have become very dogged recently and don't accept defeat lightly, so perhaps we can give Ayr Utd and Dundee Utd some hope.....(yes I firmly laughed throughout suggesting giving both Utd's hope)

19 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Think we’d both settle for that.
I am strangely confident that we can get something from this one.
4-0 incoming then....

I'd doubt that one goal margin either way or a draw. County are the best of a rotten bunch.

Archived