• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
roman_bairn

Ross County v Falkirk, Tuesday, 12th March

Tough game.

However we’re unbeaten in 2019 and scoring goals. County not the best at the back imo, but like us are putting them away.

Guaranteed 0-0 then......

After lastnights result I am reasonably comfortable giving this game "free hit" status, however, that is doing our squad a wee bit of injustice in that they are more than capable of going up there and not losing. Among a recent glut of draws this is one that would go down as an excellent point and a point gained. 

No reason not to be confident but a lack of DKD will hurt. Waddington in for him or move to 4 4 2 with Todorov up front IMO. A bigger lad up top might help prevent wave after wave of RC attack. 

FTV job for me unfortunately. f**k going up there midweek. 

Oh what a coincidence. I just happen to have arranged some work in the area and I happen to be staying in a Dingwall hotel on Tuesday night :whistle

No reason why we can't take something from this game imo. Not sure how we'll line up here with DKD ineligible, Petravicius dropping back in to midfield and Jarvis coming in to partner Rundden up front? Suspect Dixon will also replace Robson at left back.

3 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Tough game.

However we’re unbeaten in 2019 and scoring goals. County not the best at the back imo, but like us are putting them away.

Best defence in the league, with three of our first choice back four (Fontaine, Morris, Kelly) out with season ending injuries.

Brian Graham to get amongst the goals in this game.

Edited by frankthetank22

Best defence in the league, with three of our first choice back four (Fontaine, Watson, Kelly) out with season ending injuries.

Wait, what? Keith Watson is dead as well?

In theory we should battle to a hard-fought, but ultimately routine, 2-0 win. Although County found a way to not win last time out against Falkirk.

21 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Wait, what? Keith Watson is dead as well?

Hopefully not, edited to read Callum Morris now8)

Best defence in the league, with three of our first choice back four (Fontaine, Morris, Kelly) out with season ending injuries.

Eleven goals conceded in your last eight league games, prior to today, says otherwise...

How has DKD been for Falkirk? Never managed to see the game last night but heard good reviews.

How has DKD been for Falkirk? Never managed to see the game last night but heard good reviews.

Flattered to deceive a bit for me. Clearly a player there but has done little in the last two games. Was great for an hour V QOS and got himself sent off. Could do better IMO. Not convinced we will miss him much Tuesday

A County win would be good for Scottish football!

Can County win the league on Tuesday ?

Can we officially avoid relegation is more the question, I suspect.

15 minutes ago, staggy4life said:

He can be very positive and skillful but can also give the ball away in dangerous areas, sometimes leading to the opposition scoring. I'm guessing that's why he's with us, to learn the lessons and get the roughness rubbed off. 

However, by all accounts he's thoroughly enjoying life here and making noises about wanting to stay on. 

For once hope falkirk win and pull county back a bit. Can't see it though.

2 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

There's an uncomfortable relationship building here with regards to results. Cheers for beating Alloa. 

Also, you're a shower of piss stained tramps. 

I was thinking the same there is an aura of guilt hanging over me for wanting Dunfermline to win of late to do us a favour.

There's an uncomfortable relationship building here with regards to results. Cheers for beating Alloa. 

Thanks dickhead

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
9 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Thanks dickhead

Here now. I called you all piss stained tramps. 

There's no need to be personal.