Ross County v Falkirk, Tuesday, 12th March

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After lastnights result I am reasonably comfortable giving this game "free hit" status, however, that is doing our squad a wee bit of injustice in that they are more than capable of going up there and not losing. Among a recent glut of draws this is one that would go down as an excellent point and a point gained. 

No reason not to be confident but a lack of DKD will hurt. Waddington in for him or move to 4 4 2 with Todorov up front IMO. A bigger lad up top might help prevent wave after wave of RC attack. 

FTV job for me unfortunately. f**k going up there midweek. 

No reason why we can't take something from this game imo. Not sure how we'll line up here with DKD ineligible, Petravicius dropping back in to midfield and Jarvis coming in to partner Rundden up front? Suspect Dixon will also replace Robson at left back.

3 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Tough game.

However we’re unbeaten in 2019 and scoring goals. County not the best at the back imo, but like us are putting them away.

Best defence in the league, with three of our first choice back four (Fontaine, Morris, Kelly) out with season ending injuries.

Brian Graham to get amongst the goals in this game.

Best defence in the league, with three of our first choice back four (Fontaine, Watson, Kelly) out with season ending injuries.

Wait, what? Keith Watson is dead as well?

Best defence in the league, with three of our first choice back four (Fontaine, Morris, Kelly) out with season ending injuries.

Eleven goals conceded in your last eight league games, prior to today, says otherwise...

How has DKD been for Falkirk? Never managed to see the game last night but heard good reviews.

Flattered to deceive a bit for me. Clearly a player there but has done little in the last two games. Was great for an hour V QOS and got himself sent off. Could do better IMO. Not convinced we will miss him much Tuesday

15 minutes ago, staggy4life said:

How has DKD been for Falkirk? Never managed to see the game last night but heard good reviews.

He can be very positive and skillful but can also give the ball away in dangerous areas, sometimes leading to the opposition scoring. I'm guessing that's why he's with us, to learn the lessons and get the roughness rubbed off. 

However, by all accounts he's thoroughly enjoying life here and making noises about wanting to stay on. 

2 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

There's an uncomfortable relationship building here with regards to results. Cheers for beating Alloa. 

Also, you're a shower of piss stained tramps. 

I was thinking the same there is an aura of guilt hanging over me for wanting Dunfermline to win of late to do us a favour.

17 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

There's an uncomfortable relationship building here with regards to results. Cheers for beating Alloa. 

Also, you're a shower of piss stained tramps. 

Last week had Pars on a winning coupon and this week they beat Alloa.

Are we mates now?

Archived