• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lok scorers today   s mccann boyle fraser
g mccann  sent off 90 mins
our new keeper (barr ) gave away ist min pen
longmuir out for season due to family/work issues according to sources
is Barr signed? I heard he's playing as a trialist currently

Comfortable 3 points for us today I felt . Apart from a 10 minute spell in the 1st half we dominated today’s game. Dean Keenan apart I thought Troon were very poor today . The 2 new signings (Green & Gemmell )didn’t offer much to the cause . Have to point out the size or lack of it if the Troon support . 10 fans if they were lucky . Granted it wasn’t a great day but it was abysmal . For a club that’s allegedly paying what they are to players I was surprised at the lack of a following

3 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Comfortable 3 points for us today I felt . Apart from a 10 minute spell in the 1st half we dominated today’s game. Dean Keenan apart I thought Troon were very poor today . The 2 new signings (Green & Gemmell )didn’t offer much to the cause . Have to point out the size or lack of it if the Troon support . 10 fans if they were lucky . Granted it wasn’t a great day but it was abysmal . For a club that’s allegedly paying what they are to players I was surprised at the lack of a following

They’re more into boxing down Troon way.

Wishaw 0 Blantrye Vics 4, Vics looked a decent team and were in control of the game thoughout, some good players especially in the defence. The Blantyre keeper had 3 or 4 outstanding saves in the second half.

Wishaw weren't bad by any means but Vics just better.

Archived