West Region Games Off - 9th March

Kennie

43 minutes ago, Village elder said:

Just been messaged St Rochs have  been saved from a pumpin' by the deluvian conditions ....nae luck Rossvale  

Mibee it's me, but I don't get that. No sure where Rossvale benefit or otherwise with the game being off.

11 minutes ago, DanMan said:

Mibee it's me, but I don't get that. No sure where Rossvale benefit or otherwise with the game being off.

well captain sensitive delve back into the murky dark past of approximately 17 hours ago and the exchanging of posts between you and GOTW.....he suggests he may do the cage fighters a favour tomorrow by beating the mighty united ......banter I believe similar to my throw away comment about " nae luck rossvale "       How in the name of all things soccer could you not benefit from one of your biggest threats in the promotion race not losing....that is unless you believe there is nobody fit to stop you....for I have to say the results  over the last fortnight put a smile on my face ..in a positive footballing way I mean of course

9 minutes ago, Village elder said:

well captain sensitive delve back into the murky dark past of approximately 17 hours ago and the exchanging of posts between you and GOTW.....he suggests he may do the cage fighters a favour tomorrow by beating the mighty united ......banter I believe similar to my throw away comment about " nae luck rossvale "       How in the name of all things soccer could you not benefit from one of your biggest threats in the promotion race not losing....that is unless you believe there is nobody fit to stop you....for I have to say the results  over the last fortnight put a smile on my face ..in a positive footballing way I mean of course

But the games off, and you still have to play. So am no really sure your patter worked mate. Back to patter school for you

Full List as of 10 am.

K Rob Roy v Hurlford

Arthurlie v Kilsyth

Darvel v Kello

Irvine Victoria v Girvan

Larkhall v Craigmark

Neilston v Rutherglen

St Roch's v Cumbernauld

Bellshill v Gartcairn

Lugar v Yoker

Maryhill v Royal Albert

Ashfield v Newmains

Lesmahagow v Forth

Thorniewood v Muirkirk

Awaiting results of late inspections at Wishaw and Lanark.

14 minutes ago, DanMan said:

But the games off, and you still have to play. So am no really sure your patter worked mate. Back to patter school for you

farewell captain concrete have a good day.......points in the bag better than games in hand imo

The cage fighters 🤣[emoji23]🤣 absolutely brilliant village elder

Archived