9th versus 7th

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, PELE said:

Sheerin did well again in the little time he had. He moved the ball forward a few times and we looked more dangerous when he was on. 

You posts here are becoming as amusing as Johnny Harvey's post match comedy sketches.

12 minutes ago, Blue Oktober said:

You posts here are becoming as amusing as Johnny Harvey's post match comedy sketches.

So you are happy with how we play just now with Renton and Cox up front. It doesn't work for me and I would at least try other options. If Albion or Berwick drop down, we are looking at toiling again next season if we stay the way we are.

3 minutes ago, PELE said:

So you are happy with how we play just now with Renton and Cox up front. It doesn't work for me and I would at least try other options. If Albion or Berwick drop down, we are looking at toiling again next season if we stay the way we are.

Sorry where exactly did I say this?

Your reply here is at least consistent with the majority of your posts  i.e. bereft of any factual content

On 10/03/2019 at 14:42, Blue Oktober said:

Sorry where exactly did I say this?

Your reply here is at least consistent with the majority of your posts  i.e. bereft of any factual content

That's what our front line tends to be and it clearly doesn't work. Yet, you complain if I state this, or suggest that we try some of our other strikers.

I think we shouldn’t worry about our final position now 8th is the worst we will be.

time to play the players we want to keep and give game time to the youngsters Sneddon, Muirhead and Connolly. If we win games that’s fine but there is a bigger picture for next season and beyond. Also experiment with different game plans rather than the usual punt to Renton.

Archived