9th versus 7th

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A result that doesn't do either side any favours (in no small part thanks to the Binos and the administrative staff at Clyde).
Props to the Cowden manager for pulling an insult I've never heard before out of the bag.
No, it doesn't do Berwick any favours at all.
Cowden are the absolute dead rubbers (along with QP) who both really have the square root of f*ck all left to play for, you on the other hand have just been dragged head first kicking and screaming into a lowland shaped mire.

50 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Actually pissing myself at Cowdenbeath FC. Claimed they were on a promotion charge via the play-offs and now they can't even beat our worst ever side. What a club :lol:  

:lol: away and get a new pair of boxer shorts you seem to have shat in the last pair. 

58 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

A result that doesn't do either side any favours (in no small part thanks to the Binos and the administrative staff at Clyde).

Props to the Cowden manager for pulling an insult I've never heard before out of the bag.

As mentioned a meaningless game for Cowden, we have another one of them at Albion Rovers next week as well you better hope we win that one. Berwick on the otherhand,,,,,,,,

If Bollan did say the insult and its a big if, knowing the shite that's been put  on the Berwick twitterin the past, i then surely it just proves that GB watches Johnny on BRTV like the rest of us whete he indeed takes his face for a shite:lol:

2 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Absolute scenes when we throw the game against Albion Rovers. 

We have struggled against the Rovers all season no need to throw it it will be hard enough to start with. They will have a bounce in their step gaining 6 points today got to be the favourites to stay up now.

Hard to stomach watching such a desperately poor performance today. 

A game of epic inadequacy that would have shamed several levels below us. Beath are a half decent, well organised side that did what they needed to do for an away point, and with a bit more quality would have nicked all 3. They did OK. 

We, however, were just shite. Do we really train twice a week? Have they met each other? Is Johnny Harvey watching the same game as me? 

We were gifted the ball plenty of times by Beath, and the script was: bad first touch, foul 2nd touch or if we won the 2nd, aimless lump up the wing. 

That was generally agreed in the Ducket as the worst performance by a Berwick team for years. 

I watched a video of Bonnyrigg Rose last week and thought the standard was really poor, confirming Robbie Horn's disappointment to have dropped down a couple of levels. Well, they would handsomely beat us at the moment. 

We have some skilful players, and the manager needs to start taking responsibility for getting them to play as collectively badly as they did today. 

Wind didn't help today and we never seem to adjust to the conditions when it is like that. Almost like they were a bit lost not having Renton to aim for and not used to playing differently. What happened to Renton? He was on the initial line up on the BBC before kick off. Would have been good to see Sheerin and Allan on together. Sheerin looks the same as he always did, causing panic in the opposition defence.

Too many overhit balls when we were in a decent position today. 

2 minutes ago, PELE said:

Wind didn't help today and we never seem to adjust to the conditions when it is like that. Almost like they were a bit lost not having Renton to aim for and not used to playing differently. What happened to Renton? He was on the initial line up on the BBC before kick off. Would have been good to see Sheerin and Allan on together. Sheerin looks the same as he always did, causing panic in the opposition defence.

Too many overhit balls when we were in a decent position today. 

Knee issue in warm  up fingers crossed back for Saturday very sadly missed.

9 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Renton was missed today. He'd have done well against the poor Berwick defence. Sheerin came on and was pish.

My observations in a more concise manner :lol::lol::lol: nice to see you agaian.

Spoiler

40 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Renton was missed today. He'd have done well against the poor Berwick defence. Sheerin came on and was pish.

Sheerin did well again in the little time he had. He moved the ball forward a few times and we looked more dangerous when he was on. 

3 minutes ago, iateallthepies said:

Renton got injured in warm up so our front two were Cox and Allan, both about 5'9"Berwick had two 6 foot plus centre backs. Guess what our tactics were? Yup.

Coxy did his best, but struggled to win anything. The only time we were making inroads was after Sheerin came on. I feel sorry for Allan. He gets very little service. It was crying out for someone to roast Berwick up the right wing, but Buchanan seemed tired. We just kept hitting it back or hitting extra unnecessary passes and losing the ball. 

Archived