Scottish SFinals

lonewolfie

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think Talbot and Hurlford will win quite comfortably over the 2 games , maybe 3 or 4 goals the difference at the end .

It's funny, one of the Largs guys posted on here after the QF that nobody seemed to respect Largs and were always predicting that they would be getting pumped. Of course, you are entitled to think what you like, but the evidence of the league results, 1-1 at Largs and a last minute winner for Hurlford at Blair Park would suggest otherwise. Still, I hope your right[emoji23] [emoji23]

4 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

Happy to be away first leg.

Aye, away on holiday!

I'll only manage to see the second leg.

How you know this?  :unsure2:

Interesting to see if Lochee can withstand Talbot-which I doubt-and if the other L in Largs can overcome a very consistent Hurlford.Lochee v Largs final be a refreshing change but reality says Ford v Auchinleck 

Still fancy 3 or 4 goals a difference in both ties . The astro might make a difference . Largs only won 1 game away from home all season on grass so based on that , Hurlford to go through quite comfortably .

28 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Largs will be hard to beat,i fancy them to go through, and i would rather have drawn Hurlford as i think Talbot would win over two legs.Lochee imo the toughest draw Talbot have, would like to have saw that as the final.

I agree with every bit of that post, pal. Largs at home on plastic first leg and then Hurlford have struggled at home on occasions this year imo. 

11 hours ago, CopaMundials said:

Still fancy 3 or 4 goals a difference in both ties . The astro might make a difference . Largs only won 1 game away from home all season on grass so based on that , Hurlford to go through quite comfortably .

Our away form has not been great this season. However you are wrong about us only winning once away on grass.

Largs away record (games played on grass) – Won 5, Drew 2, Lost 7

2 hours ago, Dele said:

Only time in my life I'll be cheering anything to do with Lochee on. 

Tweet Tweet. x

Looking back to last year, it is obvious that they missed your vocal support.    :)

Archived