• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Big Fifer

Fife's Walking Dead vs Stranraer

Don't really think your getting what I mean,I actually think there is a couple of decent refs in this League and I know it's a hard task.I just thought Saturday was about as bad as I've seen for ages,when it costs you a certain point and your struggling for points the build up off bad decisions just puts you over the edge.The ref on Saturday is renowned for giving soft free kicks and although it didn't matter on Saturday,it really did sum up his performance.But it's in the bye and I'll be waiting for all this to even itself up,and then again maybe not.
On the other hand, the ref for the Airdrie Montrose game a week past there was as consistent as I've seen for a while. Alan Newlands tried to keep his cards in the pocket and played advantage where he could. The fact both sides came away from the game and no-one mentioned the ref much speaks volumes.
Its sad though indicator though that these anonymous performances are the best we can hope for.

Never a corner for the second goal. Hits Smith, then Cummins, then Smith again.

Luckily the free kick decision didn't make the highlights, so I don't have the chance to whinge about that as well :wacko:

7 hours ago, Car54wherareyou said:

Don't really think your getting what I mean,I actually think there is a couple of decent refs in this League and I know it's a hard task.I just thought Saturday was about as bad as I've seen for ages,when it costs you a certain point and your struggling for points the build up off bad decisions just puts you over the edge.The ref on Saturday is renowned for giving soft free kicks and although it didn't matter on Saturday,it really did sum up his performance.But it's in the bye and I'll be waiting for all this to even itself up,and then again maybe not.

How things even themselves up is when you look at the position in the league table at the end of the season.

It doesn't lie, and in the end it's got naff all to do with officlals.