Peterhead v Annan

Another difficult game, just win please. Any news on Stevenson? It'll be a blow if he's out. Hopefully wee Chris Johnston shows the kind of form he had with us last season.

Wee Chris Johnston has been playing well for Annan.
I hope this continues on Saturday.

Would take a win of any kind, we never turned up at all in the 2nd half down there so cannot let that happen again, incidentally thought Chris Johnston played ok  in that game. It is something we are lacking this season an out & out winger to provide options. Hopefully no ill effects from a couple of mid-week outings.

3 hours ago, As Easterly as it gets! said:

Another bright, sunny day in the BlueToon.

Pity about the force 7 gale.

Was up by balmoor half an hour ago with work , its a hoor of a wind . The type that blows old folk over . expect goal kicks etc to come right back ..Hope the ref disna call it off ..

Tough first half and I was thinking a draw would be a decent result, but we dug deep in the 2nd and found a winner.  

Today showed how thin our squad is when two players get injured.  

Well done those who played out of position.  C’mon the toon 

40 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Although not very pretty again we got the job done against a stuffy team that make it difficult to play them. There may have been some but think that's the first time I can remember not seeing one away supporter at the game 

There were a few in the social club pre match, but they may have been board members.

Nothing in the away section of the far side stand.

Archived