The Buddies v The Killie

1 hour ago, elvis said:

That was the best referee performance I have seen in years the game now days is for a bunch of cheats and he never allowed them to con him for the penaltys f**k sake you tickle a player these days they go down looking for a penalty. So we'll done ref for not letting the cheats con you. 

Funny that, I'm sure I heard the Buddies singing "you don't know what you're doing" at the ref.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Yup, I'd agree with this.  Thought the ref had a good game.  

Sickener at the end, but more green shoots.  Looking more and more likely that things will come down to the H2H matches.  

Couple of killy players caught the eye last night.  Other than looking like Jens Pasleck, Burke played well.  

St Mirren just need to peak at the right time and they'll be fine, would quite like to see them stay up. 
Surely must be time that Hamilton are relegated? 

Pretty brutal game in horrendous conditions but over the piece we probably deserved the win. Findlay immense as was power. Jones has been crap since that rangers game and Millar should get a run out next few games. We looked comfortable for most part but when the buddies brought on Nazon we struggled a bit against his power. Looks a half decent player, he been injured or something? Saints certainly aren't the worst team i've seen us play this season and they look capable of getting some results. 

The sky coverage though is so brutal it's unreal. Mcfadden can be ok at times but Commons and Hayley Mcqueen have so many awkward silences, mix their words and have weird blank expressions on their faces. It's cringeworthy to watch. The BT team at least have a bit of chemistry, some banter and the occasional decent insight to the game.

4 hours ago, mathematics said:

Funny that, I'm sure I heard the Buddies singing "you don't know what you're doing" at the ref.

I thought the ref had an excellent game too - which isn't like me :thumsup2.

That particular chant though came when there was a really blatant foul right in front of the West Bank. Killie player mistimed his jump and accidentally stamped on the Saints player who was about to jump.

It was almost comical that he waved play on.

But in general his performance was excellent; let some really meaty tackles go from both sides which, on a night where even the 1970 Brazil team would have found a challenge, provided some entertainment value.

42 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

I thought the ref had an excellent game too - which isn't like me :thumsup2.

That particular chant though came when there was a really blatant foul right in front of the West Bank. Killie player mistimed his jump and accidentally stamped on the Saints player who was about to jump.

It was almost comical that he waved play on.

But in general his performance was excellent; let some really meaty tackles go from both sides which, on a night where even the 1970 Brazil team would have found a challenge, provided some entertainment value.

He missed at least one stonewall penalty. 

I'm not sure you'd be so generous if it was St Mirren that the decision went against.

1 hour ago, BoydiesBelly said:

He missed at least one stonewall penalty. 

I'm not sure you'd be so generous if it was St Mirren that the decision went against.

two stonewall penalties. Two with touches and could have been given....

I was raging when the sevco ref, gave sevco four penalties in one game, but after watching that last night i can see where they may have came from...

7 minutes ago, flood said:

two stonewall penalties. Two with touches and could have been given....

I was raging when the sevco ref, gave sevco four penalties in one game, but after watching that last night i can see where they may have came from...

Never in a million years thr ref just never got conned I'm telling you the game is all about who can cheat the best . Players going down for the slightest we touch. If I was a referee I would send every one off that went down as if they had been shot fucking shower of pansy it's meant to be a contact sport instead it's turned into a game for cheats. And fairy's. 

1 minute ago, elvis said:

Never in a million years thr ref just never got conned I'm telling you the game is all about who can cheat the best . Players going down for the slightest we touch. If I was a referee I would send every one off that went down as if they had been shot fucking shower of pansy it's meant to be a contact sport instead it's turned into a game for cheats. And fairy's. 

alex_jones.0.jpg

On 12/03/2019 at 20:13, elvis said:

Elvis is evolving from semi-intelligible manic depressive into his final form of 'Yer Da' . 

St Mirren won't go down.
Kilmarnock will finish fourth and miss out on Europe when John Robertson shitehawks his way to the Scottish Cup (0-0 aet, Inverness win 2-1 on penalties) 
Hope you're right

Archived