The Buddies v The Killie

Just now, Bobby_F said:

Apart from cutting the Killie defence open twice with the two best chances in the game up until that point?

No idea why Jackson delayed for so long with both of them. 

Harsh on us, but looking at how we played and defended for most of the game, we shouldn’t let this hit our confidence. 

I mean, is it at the stage where a striker almost getting a shot off is a chance for you lot?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bobby_F said:

Why did the Killie goal scorer choose to run away from his own fans to celebrate in front of the Saints fans. 

Is there some history between us I’m not aware of?

Young boy scoring his first goal in senior football wheeling away to celebrate. Slides on his knees, not looking at the fans, just happy. 

Off to bed for you. 

Just now, deadasdillinger said:

Young boy scoring his first goal in senior football wheeling away to celebrate. Slides on his knees, not looking at the fans, just happy. 

Off to bed for you. 

Is that really what you think?

Maybe if he’s that inexperienced he didn’t know where his own fans were?

Why did the Killie goal scorer choose to run away from his own fans to celebrate in front of the Saints fans. 
Hes from Liverpool, he doesn't have a clue, or for that matter, give a f**k about st mirren.

Just now, killie_lad said:
4 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Hes from Liverpool, he doesn't have a clue, or for that matter, give a f**k about st mirren.

to be fair. There are only 3200 folk from paisley that care about st mirren tonight

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Try not to cry Bobby

I’m actually pretty happy with how we played in comparison to the way we have in many games this season. 

Think we’ve a decent chance of making the play offs at least now. 

Thanka for caring though. 

Is that really what you think?
Maybe if he’s that inexperienced he didn’t know where his own fans were?

Boy doesn’t see colours so the black/white or blue/white in the stands wouldn’t stand out to him.

But you continue to slag the boy for his disability if it makes you feel solid big man.

14 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Who cares. 

At least they never spat on him I suppose.  #progress

It's a painful one to be so close to a decent point but then we dug out a somewhat fortunate win in the last match. If both of those had finished 0-0 we'd have been a point worse off. 

So aye, rough with the smooth. 

We still offer very little up top but we at least look capable of conceding a lot fewer goals so are stronger overall. We're a far better looking side than early on in the season and at least look harder to beat. 

We need a fit Anton (although our defense were solid enough tonight), a fit mcginn and fit magennis to have any chance of staying up.

McPherson and erhahon not ready to be regulars and relied upon, and not really fair on them to be pitched in in these type of games either.

Mcallister and Lyons anonymous though - they should be match fit by now. Duck looked decent when he came on - again, need to him to get up to full fitness in next game or two

A draw would have probably been the fair result,  but not to be. Plenty of plus points tonight. 

Hopefully we'll get to play a game soon that isn't played in monsoon conditions.  

Archived