The Buddies v The Killie

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit worried that in our next two games we're coming up against two teams who are better than us, but who are currently on (for them) really poor runs.

I know fans of ALL clubs say this, but it really does feel like Saints are especially helpful when it comes to stopping teams bad run of form.

Having said that, the way the defence handled Livingston, and the conditions, last week gives me hope that we may have cut down the goal gifts.

So wish we had Magennis back, as I'd feel so much more confident in our ability to create, but I've a feeling we may not see him again this season.

8 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

A bit worried that in our next two games we're coming up against two teams who are better than us, but who are currently on (for them) really poor runs.

I know fans of ALL clubs say this, but it really does feel like Saints are especially helpful when it comes to stopping teams bad run of form.

Having said that, the way the defence handled Livingston, and the conditions, last week gives me hope that we may have cut down the goal gifts.

So wish we had Magennis back, as I'd feel so much more confident in our ability to create, but I've a feeling we may not see him again this season.

I'm sure Oran said he is training but still a couple of weeks away. 

37 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

I'm sure Oran said he is training but still a couple of weeks away. 

Yeah, was hoping to see him on the bench for the U20s (or whatever they're called these days), but if he's a few weeks away from that even then you've got to imagine it'd be April at the earliest before we see him.

To be honest, I think most of us thought we'd be down by the time of the split, but that's looking less likely now - so if he can make it back and fully fit for the split games, that could be the boost we need to help us get over the line.

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Killie's allocation sold out for tonight.

Been told there are 150-200 on sale at St Mirren Park.

FE278BE5-3C22-476E-927F-2B85B6450345.png

Good effort,  should be a decent atmosphere. 

COYS !

5 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Always had a soft spot for kilmarnock,with that in mind
St Mirren 0 kilmarnock 4

Here's some reading for Kev....

Should stand you in good stead for next season. 

23840-pinterest-10.jpg

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

Is there PATG in the home end?

There are no pay gates at our ground  mate.You have to buy a ticket but you can easly get one before you go in as the guy a few posts back has said

45 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Waiting on Killie tonight for £350.

Killie fans, confident?

It’s offering me a cash out of £150 at the minute. Which is pretty poor considering I’m only waiting on Killie.

If it was last year I’d say hold your water but lately we’ve struggled to score , can you wait until half time ? 

Archived