The Buddies v The Killie

13 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

My favourite away game. Monday's a bugger. The Avensis can't take it any more, so it's a half-day for me. 

Maybe get there early and check out the sights and visitor attractions before heading to the ground.

I travel from Rothesay plan is to be in Paisley early check into the hotel then head to the Old Swan in town. Every Monday from 3pm there is a live band the food is not bad ether , however think an Indian will be for me before heading to the stadium .

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

I travel from Rothesay plan is to be in Paisley early check into the hotel then head to the Old Swan in town. Every Monday from 3pm there is a live band the food is not bad ether , however think an Indian will be for me before heading to the stadium .

I'd be surprised if anyone else in the history of mankind has went on a day out to Paisley on a Monday.

Paul McGinn definitely a great shout. The only thing I would say is, Killie are likely to dominate and, IMO, unlikely to pick up three yellows over the piece, even in shite conditions that could make the game scrappy. 

Jack Baird has six yellows in 32 games this season and might not be a bad addition if you were subbing someone in. Maybe for Brophy who only has three yellows this season (albeit in slightly fewer games).

35 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

What do ya think?  Feel free to add or remove a player.  I based this on the aye he’s a dirty b*****d method of betting.

C2B73B85-4990-450F-8E9D-F6586DD38C77.png

36 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Paul McGinn definitely a great shout. The only thing I would say is, Killie are likely to dominate and, IMO, unlikely to pick up three yellows over the piece, even in shite conditions that could make the game scrappy. 

Jack Baird has six yellows in 32 games this season and might not be a bad addition if you were subbing someone in. Maybe for Brophy who only has three yellows this season (albeit in slightly fewer games).

I'd be surprised if Killie dominate this game. With home advantage and confidence high , I see it being pretty even.

20 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

When did they start doing food again?

1 hour ago, Lofarl said:

What do ya think?  Feel free to add or remove a player.  I based this on the aye he’s a dirty b*****d method of betting.

C2B73B85-4990-450F-8E9D-F6586DD38C77.png

Remove Brophy and replace with Broadfoot.

4 hours ago, Fide said:

I'd be surprised if anyone else in the history of mankind has went on a day out to Paisley on a Monday.

There is a couple who live on Bute who go to see bands in the Old Swan often on a Monday. Heard it gets a good turn which surprised me given a Monday afternoon.  

Archived