Cumnock v Auchinleck score predictions

Talbot supporter

Is this based on watching one game v the best team currently in junior football, that Burns is not good enough to manage Cumnock? Surely every manager deserves a chance to bring in his own players and then see what happens?
Either that or you are not quite a neutral...
I'll agree, as much as I don't give much to Cumnock they do need stability. Wee Burns is a cumnock man through and through so give the boy a chance.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, CC1987 said:

Paul Burns succeeding as Manager is every Talbot fans worst nightmare.  The man has been living rent free in your heads since he said No to Tucker.

You lot seem to have a great belief in the great Burnsy. Give it a season and the pitchfork and torch brigade will be wanting to kick him to the kerb.

Is this based on watching one game v the best team currently in junior football, that Burns is not good enough to manage Cumnock? Surely every manager deserves a chance to bring in his own players and then see what happens?
Either that or you are not quite a neutral...
Oh am definitely a neutral, but it's not the first time ave watched Cumnock this season, but it's the first time watching the Derby, am not saying burns wasn't a decent player, am saying his best days are behind him, time will tell if he's the correct appointment,

5 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

The Cumnock v tablet derby is much biggger than Tablet  glens . Glens had a one season wonder and have been woeful since . 

Woeful since 6 points off Cumnock this season worst Cumnock team I’ve seen for years and can’t believe you don’t even have a physio to save money embarrassing 

Regarding Cumnock: to be fair they had a good second half against us(Beith) last week and deserved their away win.  Can’t understand their “woeful season”.

If they stay in the league is it any worse than beith’s season since there not going to win anything?

On 10/03/2019 at 20:09, glenmuir said:

Woeful since 6 points off Cumnock this season worst Cumnock team I’ve seen for years and can’t believe you don’t even have a physio to save money embarrassing 

Cumnock starting to sort out their finances for life in Championship next season, going down again!

Archived