Cumnock v Auchinleck score predictions

Talbot supporter

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks as though the officials have been given instruction to give talbot every decision possible, junior game fecked if no talbot, so lets give tnem everything to keep them at that level
Is that a sore loser response

Is that a sore loser response
Possibly...but nobody in the ground seemed to see it as a pen other than ref, no shouts from talbot players. Other than that was a very poor game with no real goal scoring opportunities

Possibly...but nobody in the ground seemed to see it as a pen other than ref, no shouts from talbot players. Other than that was a very poor game with no real goal scoring opportunities
It was a stonewall penalty.

I thought the ref was decent today. One or two questionable decisions particularly with offside (both teams) but overall he was okay. The penalty I thought was soft but the defender had his hands on the striker and gave the ref a question to answer. It was one awful game though.

Cumnock will bubble about the penalty but maybe they should ask why they went ninety minutes at home without threatening to lay a glove on Talbot.  If you play such a negative and agricultural brand of football you're always going to be riding your luck. 

Some run Talbot are on in the league. They have to be favs now. 

46 minutes ago, Gowfster said:

The Semple family are truly a quality bunch. I now know who ally takes after.

I wonder how you would react  If one of your family members was subjected to the most utter disgusting vile abuse that Aly Semple had to endure today.

Cumnock will bubble about the penalty but maybe they should ask why they went ninety minutes at home without threatening to lay a glove on Talbot.  If you play such a negative and agricultural brand of football you're always going to be riding your luck. 
Some run Talbot are on in the league. They have to be favs now. 

Agree Cumnock never did enough to win the game but talbot didn’t really threaten either as I can’t remember semple being overly tested but tbh it was a very poor game and a very poor refereeing decision was the only difference.

Just now, Bawrash1 said:

Agree Cumnock never did enough to win the game but talbot didn’t really threaten either as I can’t remember semple being overly tested but tbh it was a very poor game and a very poor refereeing decision was the only difference.

Game was dire tbh. Last league game was a classic as well. Also agree that officials were poor. There was a lengthy stoppage in the first half and not a second of additional time. Not a especially dirty game but loads of interventions from the ref. It was like he wanted to keep the game scrappy in case it burst into life and gave him a bit of work to do. 

I wonder how you would react  If one of your family members was subjected to the most utter disgusting vile abuse that Aly Semple had to endure today.

Both father and son could have caused a lot of bother at full time, but fortunately it didn’t escalate. Btw ally semple is a good keeper, but an absolute pellet of a person.

14 minutes ago, Gowfster said:

Both father and son could have caused a lot of bother at full time, but fortunately it didn’t escalate. Btw ally semple is a good keeper, but an absolute pellet of a person.

As is your man Samson, complete rocket of a boy!!!

Archived