Brechin City vs Forfar Athletic - Angus Derby - 9th March 2019.

Happy with the point after the way we started today.
Still feel like we should have won, we were the better side & unlucky with hitting the bar.

Reilly needed to start today game was screaming out for him, when has Irvine ever made a forward pass?!

Easton though eh?
Man of the match surely?!
How some folk can’t see how good he really is, is beyond me!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Still feel like we should have won, we were the better side & unlucky with hitting the bar.

Reilly needed to start today game was screaming out for him, when has Irvine ever made a forward pass?!

Easton though eh?

Usually doesn't need too just lumps it in the net from 40 Yards :thumsup2

2 hours ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Easton though eh?

Very wasteful again today, Eckersley busting a gut to watch Dylan lose the ball and put us under pressure.

Took his goal well but far too often he is too deep, needs to be in the final 3rd more.

Muzza should have partnered Spencer today in midfield, especially when everyone knew it would be a mud slog.

Spencer once again MOTM for me by a mile.

Very wasteful again today, Eckersley busting a gut to watch Dylan lose the ball and put us under pressure.
Took his goal well but far too often he is too deep, needs to be in the final 3rd more.
Muzza should have partnered Spencer today in midfield, especially when everyone knew it would be a mud slog.
Spencer once again MOTM for me by a mile.

Muzza?[emoji23][emoji23]
Another Irvine type player that has no forward thinking!?

Easton was the best player on the park today, beating men countless amount of times, putting in dangerous balls & SCORING, he had one wasted cross from a corner apart from that he didn’t do much wrong.
Spencer was good granted.

Personally thought Eckersley was wasteful today it was evident he wasn’t having the best of games today, but he’s entitled to an ‘ off ‘ day once in a while.

18 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Dylan a clear man of the match, what a player he is. Tbsouth must have been spewing in his soup when he buried that chance.

Reilly and Moore in next week please -- Bain aint no winger i'm afraid.

Ahh i get it now...you are on the wind up...nice one!! :thumsup2 Where would you play Bain instead then?

4 hours ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Easton though eh?

Don’t see where you get “the better side “ from - one half each I think. We hit the post - you hit the bar again evens.

Didn’t rate the ref who gave fouls to Forfar based on their players reaction rather than seeing the tackles but just the normal average standard refereeing.

Shame Dick’s lot continued their slide.

Don’t see where you get “the better side “ from - one half each I think. We hit the post - you hit the bar again evens.
Didn’t rate the ref who gave fouls to Forfar based on their players reaction rather than seeing the tackles but just the normal average standard refereeing.
Shame Dick’s lot continued their slide.

Yous scored from 2 counter attacks?!!

Forfar dominated possession but never took enough chances first half..

Dylan a clear man of the match, what a player he is. Tbsouth must have been spewing in his soup when he buried that chance.
Reilly and Moore in next week please -- Bain aint no winger i'm afraid.

Missed the game today. Did Moore do anything worthwhile when he came on? He hasn't been good for weeks.

Coupe if you want a winger, 'though personally I'd like Matty on the pitch more often but he's way more effective up front.

I'd like to see him get more game time up front once it's obvious we've secured a playoff spot.

1 minute ago, Loonytoons said:

Missed the game today. Did Moore do anything worthwhile when he came on? He hasn't been good for weeks.

Coupe if you want a winger, 'though personally I'd like Matty on the pitch more often but he's way more effective up front.

I'd like to see him get more game time up front once it's obvious we've secured a playoff spot.

Moore was poor against Montrose but was good last week when he came on and looking to beat his man again this week. I like him -- he's clever and direct. 

Moore was poor against Montrose but was good last week when he came on and looking to beat his man again this week. I like him -- he's clever and direct. 

Didn't rate him last week either tbh. Mediocre loan player when we have better on our books.

Got the bus back to Farfar after the game the young Loons  including the guy wee the drum were a credit to Farfar Athletic 3318427985.gif&key=33aa9177097b267163425fe68db2787c459cf2fe7ee6ce48b590b7ed14bbce25

Wish our own stewards thought the same as you
Especially the fat ginger steward at station park
Total p***k

Archived