Lowland League Cup 18/19

AlansHotBath

19 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

New East Peffermill was an excellent venue for South Challenge Cup Final in 2015-16.

Let’s not beat about the bush and just cut to the chase here ... 

41F03E8A-5297-4104-A8D2-80524E2D87DA.jpeg

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

If only they rented someone else's, eh lads...?

Always depends from whom you rent and the deal. Sadly renting deals can be bad as well as good. 

Or perhaps if you had club owners in the recent past that were hell bent on killing your club for a few personal bobbles and were happy even if they were unsuccessful in their dastardly plot to then just let a ground remain vacant for a decade or more without a smidge of compromise.  Then, to survive, a club may have to enter rental agreements that it may otherwise would not have chosen to do.

Re the Final venue... Personally Peffermill is always right up there on my calendar for away trips. Early stop at the cask and barrel southside before the baking delights that awaits at the club house.

Whichever teams who manage to reach the Final the fans will have a great day out in the city.

7 hours ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

That would be the cooncil stadium which our cooncil tax pays for. 

Berwick supporters club lease Shielfield from Berwick Borough Cooncil so I don't know why hes getting his knickers in a twist about the Shire.

2 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

I usually like your posting style cowden. But you need to re-read your last post and have a right good think anout how silly that statement was.

Don't get you? What one the one about the Uni's  tea room or about HJ's dig at the Shire?

Just now, johnmc80 said:

I’ll let you away with it thenemoji16.png i would take one of those cakes over a soda water and lime all day long.

Its some tea room apparently the baking is done by the chairman's wife so a former player told me.