Championship TV Fixtures

Ayr are one of the better sides in the division to watch when it all comes together, even now they have a pretty porous defence but can be lethal going forward, makes good TV. 

Alloa and QoTS? Nah. Dunfermline aswell have been very agricultural to watch, can imagine we'll get allot of stick when we're on. 

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
14 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:
That thanks to Falkirk having loan players away on international under 19/21 duty... 

2 loan players, 1 Falkirk player.

Exactly.. 

13 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Ayr are one of the better sides in the division to watch when it all comes together, even now they have a pretty porous defence but can be lethal going forward, makes good TV. 

Unless I am being wooshed here we have the second best defence in the league shipping an average of exactly one goal per game.

Unless I am being wooshed here we have the second best defence in the league shipping an average of exactly one goal per game.

He does say that now we have a leaky defence. Which is true I suppose when you consider the goals we’ve been conceding in recent weeks are more down to individual mistakes rather than brilliant skill from opposing players.

1 hour ago, I'm Brian said:

Since skelping Dundee Utd in November you've kept two clean sheets. Even if you're not shipping loads of goals you're a pretty safe bet to concede at least one. 

Archived