Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
jagfox99

Partick Thistle vs United States of Dundee

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Sow in ahead of Safranko!!!

If this goes pear shaped Neilson will be in for pelters.

Pretty amusing that the past couple of days have seen reports that we're keen to take Safranko on a permanent deal, only for Neilson to drop him in the very next game.

In fairness, I was keen to freshen up the attack at the start of the week, it's just that it would have been Clark I would have dropped, harsh as that might have been. If Sow's going to be an asset for the remainder of the season then he needs game time, and a little rest for Safranko might not be the worst thing either.

I still expect us to bottle this after Ayr's result last night though. I'm completely resigned to McDonald scoring at some point today too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Thistle team is littered with ex united players. You can prob take your pick of which one will come back and haunt us today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, captainkev said:

Pretty amusing that the past couple of days have seen reports that we're keen to take Safranko on a permanent deal, only for Neilson to drop him in the very next game.

In fairness, I was keen to freshen up the attack at the start of the week, it's just that it would have been Clark I would have dropped, harsh as that might have been. If Sow's going to be an asset for the remainder of the season then he needs game time, and a little rest for Safranko might not be the worst thing either.

I still expect us to bottle this after Ayr's result last night though. I'm completely resigned to McDonald scoring at some point today too.

Sow has played three cameos and based on that definitely doesn’t deserve a start.  His contribution in the Falkirk game was awful.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t believe Pav isn’t starting in favour of Sow. Tbh I think Clark might be starting on the basis he can take penalties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

That Thistle team is littered with ex united players. You can prob take your pick of which one will come back and haunt us today

True, but McDonald used to love a goal against us for Motherwell and Celtic in days gone by. After the shambles last season I expect him to be especially fired up to give us a GIRUY moment today.

It would be pretty typical of the past few years for us if our top scorer from last season now helps kill off what remains of our title hopes, or prevents us getting further ahead in 2nd place.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Sow has played three cameos and based on that definitely doesn’t deserve a start.  His contribution in the Falkirk game was awful.

 

Just have to hope to be pleasantly surprised today then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, captainkev said:

True, but McDonald used to love a goal against us for Motherwell and Celtic in days gone by. After the shambles last season I expect him to be especially fired up to give us a GIRUY moment today.

It would be pretty typical of the past few years for us if our top scorer from last season now helps kill off what remains of our title hopes, or prevents us getting further ahead in 2nd place.

Just have to hope to be pleasantly surprised today then.

If he plays well I’ll be delighted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm completely resigned to McDonald scoring at some point today too.

At least you’d prepared yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That Thistle team is littered with ex united players. You can prob take your pick of which one will come back and haunt us today
4 minutes..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:


At least you’d prepared yourself

I was anticipating this scenario as soon as it was announced he'd signed for you tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Safranko now on for Sow..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgot how shite Storey was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Complete shambles this. The difference in the time since they played St Mirren is unbelievable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1-1, Clark from a free kick. According to the BBC's stats, that's our first shot on target.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×