Partick Thistle vs United States of Dundee

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robbie neilson surely must be for the heave.  One point against 2nd and 3rd bottom  after being given a sizeable fund in the jan window. The fact he brought in a couple of players that got him the sack at mk dons sums him up.

Robbie neilson surely must be for the heave.  One point against 2nd and 3rd bottom  after being given a sizeable fund in the jan window. The fact he brought in a couple of players that got him the sack at mk dons sums him up.

Was Osman Sow actually a good player at Hearts or was this another massively overhyped signing because he’d played down south?

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Was Osman Sow actually a good player at Hearts or was this another massively overhyped signing because he’d played down south?

Couldnt believe he was starting today considering sarfranko is a far better player.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think he did pretty well for them in his year in the Championship, but as many people pointed out on deadline day, his injury record in the past few years is honking so this was a signing with a obvious risk factor.

Couldnt believe he was starting today considering sarfranko is a far better player.

I’ve just looked there and he managed 11 goals in this division last time around and then 9 in half a season before being whisked off to China.

Not really a player to be getting excited about is it? For the record I’ve not been overly impressed with Safranko whenever I’ve seen him.

That was delicious. Shout out to the referee who was absolutely hopeless and not giving Utd a stonewall penalty. Aidan Fitzpatrick is some fucking boy.

Archived