Partick Thistle vs United States of Dundee

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

FTFY

I think you misunderstood the use of the word ‘another’.

However since you also fail to understand that the team you support is only a few years old then it’s not surprising.  :(

7 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I've noticed United have had a couple of cracking away supports recently. Can Thistle expect a good wedge of the Tangerine dollar on Saturday or will recent results have tempered the enthusiasm?

Sunday's clusterfuck hasn't tempered my enthusiasm. Given this game is not on telly I think we might have a chance of not being utterly fucking garbage, and might get a result.

Myself and a junior member of the mighty Clan MacArab will also be making the long trip to Firhill for Saturday's showpiece, and will happily share our tangerine $$$$.

Given Ayr’s result tonight a win here would consolidate our second place position.  Equally Thistle will be more desperate for the win given Falkirk has picked up another three points.  It’s proving to be a tough and intriguing campaign.

49 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Given Ayr’s result tonight a win here would consolidate our second place position.  Equally Thistle will be more desperate for the win given Falkirk has picked up another three points.  It’s proving to be a tough and intriguing campaign.

Yup. 

Tomorrow is a great opportunity to really consolidate our position in 2nd place.

Given our players' recent proven ability to rise to the occasion in big games, this should be no problem.....

2-0 Thistle incoming......:huh:

Last night's result will have f**k all bearing on Thistle's performance today.

I think Safranko has been poor the last couple of games but agree with others that the service to him has been poor too. Let's see what Sow can do with a run of games and not just write him off after a few cameo sub appearances like some fans have been doing. 3 points please 

Archived