Heart of Midlothian v Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Scottish Cup semi-final, 13/04/2019

Elixir

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

Apparently going to sevco next season. 

That's the rumour, hopefully (as a Celtic fan) it doesn't happen and he ends up doing a John McGinn and heading to one of the bigger teams in the English Championship, or Celtic poach him instead.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Robertson, the most delighted looking man in the stadium.

Awful game between 2 awful sides. Just one team far more awful than the other.

Yogi Hughes always looked delighted anytime Celtic beat us, and used to apologise to them when we beat them.

We were never going to be in with a shout without Welsh and Donaldson and so it proved. 

As expected, Ikpeazu threw us about like an empty tracksuit, exactly like we all said he would. 

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

We were never going to be in with a shout without Welsh and Donaldson and so it proved. 

As expected, Ikpeazu threw us about like an empty tracksuit, exactly like we all said he would. 

Hearts weren't very good, Inverness made it rather easy in the end. 

We were a bit lucky at 1-0 with Zlamal pulling off a decent save from the Caley free kick.

Djoum was absolute dug meat again, conceding the said free kick and being caught in possession several times which lead to a booking.

If he starts in the final, he will be booked early on as the game passes him by or he will make a costly error. Please bookmark.

Bozanic has more drive, awareness, energy and rarely wastes a pass.

10 hours ago, NJ2 said:

As I’m heading to this solo I am also interested in this. Folk I know going are going straight to the ground as they apparently couldn’t get booked in anywhere...

9 hours ago, Aylo vanal said:

Iron horse opens early. 

We ended up in the Clockwork bar on Cathcart -  good place with excellent staff. 

12 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

We ended up in the Clockwork bar on Cathcart -  good place with excellent staff. 

We couldn't get booked in somewhere early enough so just drank on the good side then travelled through. 

5 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Apparently going to sevco next season. 

By "apparently going to sevco" you mean the Daily Record said Rangers are interested.

Absolutely zero chance they can afford him.

1 hour ago, red23 said:

Like most people from Inverness your 2nd team must be Rangers.

Speaking for majority of ICT fans we hate Rangers I for one can't stand them.

I would also rather see Hearts win then Aberdeen or Celtic. If any of those two win we will never hear the end of it especially if Celtic win the Treble Treble.

Archived