Heart of Midlothian v Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Scottish Cup semi-final, 13/04/2019

Elixir

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do commentators have no idea how fans actually think? They spout so much shite and are so detached from what fans actually feel and think about pretty much everything to do with their team and the game.

2 minutes ago, BoydiesBelly said:

Naw its no. It's pretty self explanatory - Mark Ridgers is gash.

I haven't watched Inverness much, but this game brings me to a similar conclusion.  He is also being let down by defenders that do not look very good.  If Caley do get promoted they will desperately need better defenders and a better goalie.  

In saying that, I can't see this Inverness team (from what I see today) beating Dundee, St. Mirren, or Hamilton in a playoff if they get to that stage

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Why do commentators have no idea how fans actually think? They spout so much shite and are so detached from what fans actually feel and think about pretty much everything to do with their team and the game.

Craig Levein will be suddenly loved by Hearts fans because they're beating a lower league team. Flawless logic IMO.

Having seen all the promotion hopefuls a lot lately, I'm delighted with the standard of team coming up next season. Its nice to know that even when Steve Clarke leaves in the summer and we inevitably resort back to our rightful place as bottom-half no-marks that we're in no danger of relegation next season.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Budge looking absolutely delighted there..

Robertson, the most delighted looking man in the stadium.

Awful game between 2 awful sides. Just one team far more awful than the other.

Archived