Heart of Midlothian v Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Scottish Cup semi-final, 13/04/2019

Elixir

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RiG said:

lol

Give or take the factual inexactitude, this succinctly sums up the inferiority complex that, despite the largesse they receive, delivers a dark haunt to their outlook

1 hour ago, sophia said:

Give or take the factual inexactitude, this succinctly sums up the inferiority complex that, despite the largesse they receive, delivers a dark haunt to their outlook

Best of luck for tomorrow, I'm sure all of us in hospitality in Dingwall tomorrow will be backing you before our own match kicks off. :thumsup2

How many busses have the highland council booked for your team this time?:shutup

4 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Best of luck for tomorrow, I'm sure all of us in hospitality in Dingwall tomorrow will be backing you before our own match kicks off. :thumsup2

How many busses have the highland council booked for your team this time?:shutup

^^^

lee found

Boozer opens at 8, up and at them! 

ICT have nothing to lose, if Hearts go for it from the start we will win. If we try to play like we are better than what we are and wait for something to happen we will get caught out. 

Pubs for tomorrow? 

As I’m heading to this solo I am also interested in this. Folk I know going are going straight to the ground as they apparently couldn’t get booked in anywhere...

Guest SJP79

Hampden Park really is a turd of a stadium for these events , no noise and little atmosphere, hope todays different.

Archived